The Bigg Boss 9 Thread

Malcolm Merlyn

WTH is wrong with being a feminist, do you guys even understand what that word means? Isliye bolta hu, school bunk kar ke icf par mat raho din bhar

Who said it's wrong?

It was a sarcastic comment anyways, if you can't take sarcasms well then even if you're a 40yo, this place is not for you. No offence.

How can they ask a vegetarian person to cook non veg in a task that too a group task ?I think the kiddo handled herself very well.

Sickos! Wonder if Mandana Karimi would like her religious feeling played with. 

The other guy looks like he has been raised in a gutter.

Good they spat in his drink. Deserved every bit of it.

Edited by radhika

I half agree. The cooking part was bad and uncalled for but so was spitting. Cooking was still a task and made guests look bad but spitting was out of task. Digs has perfect answer to the task. Guests failed in instigating her and she won. Kish could have done something like that too and everybody would have liked her. By spitting she jeopardized everything others did.  

Yeah ...spitting was a bit off...but the guy deserved it.

He brought his fight with the kiddo outside into the house and like a coward used the task to get back at her.

According to digs...he troubled her ,drunk on sets when she was appearing for 10th boards.....If he can trouble a 14 -15 yr old girl......he is just a gutter scumbag.

LOL Radhika ji You dont know the full story of this. This girl is nothing but simple. She is a mega drama queen and fought with almost every co actors. She slapped this guy and called police to arrest him because of just 1 abuse. People are surprised that she is so mature here. :giggle: 

How can they ask a vegetarian person to cook non veg in a task that too a group task ?I think the kiddo handled herself very well.

Sickos! Wonder if Mandana Karimi would like her religious feeling played with. 

The other guy looks like he has been raised in a gutter.

Good they spat in his drink. Deserved every bit of it.

I really hated when they made her cook chicken.Hope BJP raises the issue.

The culture of Hindus is taken as a joke by these people.I wonder why doesnt SS or anyone protest now.

Vegetarianism is NOT a culture of hindus. STOP trying to hijack our religion. A minority vegetarian group, mainly brahmins, has successfully hijacked the rest of the hindu population for 100s of years now. 

And that too some thrash reality show is your example of hindu oppression now? You know who jokes at themselves and target themselves in every country? The majority who are safe and prosperous. The biggest joke target in the US are white males. and so on in every country. No, that doesn't mean that people do not respect their culture. It just means that the majority is so prosperous and comfortable you can joke about them unlike insecure minorities who can be oppressed in the name of jokes. I really do not understand how even educated youth in India today miss this. 

There is a genuine attempt to portray Hindus as victims today when in this country, every top position, most top businessmen, most top scientists, most top people everywhere is a Hindu. Hindus are the most educated and prosperous group. Hindus have representatives in every sphere of life and hold power everywhere. From housing boards to companies to CEOs to politics, there is not a single place where Hindus are not dominating. Hindu temples are among the richest in the world. Yet there is an attempt to portray Hindus as some sort of victims based on statements by some politician or some article in the media. Highly disappointing and we have all seen in history how majority appeasement can lead to complete destruction.