Delhi Daredevils 2016 IPL

Yadavanator

2 hours ago, Debutant said:

Pant's batting was really nice to watch yesterday. This is one of the best things about IPL. After the under 19 WC, where Pant was very impressive, this performance and guidance of Dravid is really good for him. Hope he gets to open the innings for the rest of the IPL.

:agree: You seem smarter than most icfer estimate

9 hours ago, ipl is fun said:

Wish they had not spent 8.5Cr on Negi and got someone else, whom they could use. 

Billings, Carlos, Morris were good picks. 

Zak has been refreshing with his captaincy... Upton and Rahul do their homework. 

Exciting team to watch. they have come a long way from the first match with KKR

Negi will get better. Scouts seems to have done good imn picking out young talents

9 hours ago, ipl is fun said:

Wish they had not spent 8.5Cr on Negi and got someone else, whom they could use. 

Billings, Carlos, Morris were good picks. 

Zak has been refreshing with his captaincy... Upton and Rahul do their homework. 

Exciting team to watch. they have come a long way from the first match with KKR

True.dravid and co are more focused on rotation policy for the foreign players,Braithwaite played in one matvh then dropped,same with billings,tahir .t20 is all about dynamics and dd have an all round team that fits well with this format

6 minutes ago, asterix said:

I've put my money on DD today... RPS is struggling with injured players leaving... Dhoni magic won't work as his side is pretty much depleted...

Thank you! For beliving in Dhonis pottentila

8 minutes ago, asterix said:

I can understand your predicament Bro... Since I've stopped making MTs MI has started winning... :((

I am not as good as you.:(( After first game against KKR, I made the thread. And we had a winning streak. But last one against Lions,DD lost. So dont want to take even 50% risk.

23 minutes ago, asterix said:

I've put my money on DD today... RPS is struggling with injured players leaving... Dhoni magic won't work as his side is pretty much depleted...

tera paisa kahi Dilli ko hi na le doobe  :nervous: