Nanda's Auction game for ICC World T20

gaurav92

Heres the auction list link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13Nfbko7j2eLeBBtxhQqip0J4u7K8WU6ZNzNjdW3ETak/edit?usp=sharing

Rules are as follows :-

1. Players per team - 15, Maximum star players - 7, minimum associates per team is 3.

2. Base price for stars - 20, fillers - 10, and associates is 5. Bid difference for all players is 5.

3. Every team gets $ 500 million as virtual cash for bidding.

4. There will be no transfer window, exchange cards available since its a short tourney, and inconvenience of any injuries or exit from squad is highly regretted. So pick you players wisely.

5. Auction is at 3pm IST on Saturday, 5th March 2016. I will be your auctioneer. One owner will bid, the other can watch the auction in peace

Good luck :) :icflove:

Heres the auction list link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13Nfbko7j2eLeBBtxhQqip0J4u7K8WU6ZNzNjdW3ETak/edit?usp=sharing

Rules are as follows :-

1. Players per team - 15, Maximum star players - 7, minimum associates per team is 3.

2. Base price for stars - 20, fillers - 10, and associates is 5. Bid difference for all players is 5.

3. Every team gets $ 500 million as virtual cash for bidding.

4. There will be no transfer window, exchange cards available since its a short tourney, and inconvenience of any injuries or exit from squad is highly regretted. So pick you players wisely.

5. Auction is at 3pm IST on Saturday, 5th March 2016. I will be your auctioneer. One owner will bid, the other can watch the auction in peace

Good luck :) :icflove:

gaurav qualifying round bhi count hai kya?

ya sirf main tourney?

jisme 2 teams qualify karjayegi 

:hmmm:

gaurav qualifying round bhi count hai kya?

ya sirf main tourney?

jisme 2 teams qualify karjayegi 

:hmmm:

Poora tournament count hoga including the qualifiers. Qualifiers mein main maza aayega. 3 players out of 90 possible players will be a perfect lottery, :P 

Edited by sscomp32

Tomorrow is our Auctions and one team has backed out already. 4 Others were willing to participate but they haven't teamed up yet...

I am sending messages to those 4 players to team up but someone needs to take a lead here and manage things.

Zakk Bhai :call: 

Tomorrow is our Auctions and one team has backed out already. 4 Others were willing to participate but they haven't teamed up yet...

I am sending messages to those 4 players to team up but someone needs to take a lead here and manage things.

Zakk Bhai :call: 

Thank you Zest :icflove: I'm fine with teaming up with anyone :two_thumbs_up:

Oh :( One team backs out....

Hope the remaining players are up for it.

Yes, the whole tourney will be counted including the qualifier games. In case of minnows, only one replacement will be allowed if the team is eliminated from the competition. So chose ur players wisely. (The replacement will be from the minnow category only).