Mushfique Rahim- WTF is This. Cheapshot

It's cute that Pakis want to debate security after gunning down their cricketing visitors, and then accusing those visitors of being liars when they criticize Paki security . 

Oh Pakistan. If only your young boys took up cricketing bats instead of guns, and cricket balls instead of bombs. The world would be a better place. Cricket would be a better sport. 

21 minutes ago, Viper said:

LOL i am asking this guy abouT what they won he keeps showing me he reached Semi Finals and Lost to India in 2007

He reached Semis and Lost again and again and again and again..

Out of all those T20'S you didn't manage to beat IND not even once

2012 India was the reason you went to SF LOL and lost again as usual

WC'S - IND - 3 PAK - 2

In Finals - You lost to us , Where we won 

In semis - Biased as usual - we were there in 2015 , 2016 WC's

I am asking this guy what they won he keeps talking about how he failed in Semis and didn't even manage to reach finals.. LOL

So I am right you didn't win anything except 2009 ICC cup 

Thanks lol

Simple strategy. When they have nothing to show for, they speak about security, 90s, 80s and my grandfather days. 

2 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Lot of rubbish from you.

Asking for change of venue is a right that any team has and Pakistan exercised it.So dont be gleeful on it.

Your interior minister asked for written guarantees and get nothing in written.All security assurances were given to CAB and through them to BCCI and ICC.NOT ONE OF THE ASSURANCE LETTERS WERE ADDRESSED TO PCB OR PAKISTAN GOVT.

No Pakistan specific statement was given.All statements said that Security is assured for all teams including Pakistan and hence Pakistan should have no doubts.

Your board begs every year for a series with India.EVERY GOD DAMN YEAR.From 2008 till 2015 every year a PCB chief turns up at BCCI to ask for a series and you come and run your mouth here saying you dont give a *****?

ICC would have sued your ass off and you would have lost atleast 10mn USD in participation fees which your poor board requires.

Now go run along and find search for facts before you come and post here.

LoL, How the impossible became possible, you said it clearly it was impossible to change venue. We can see who is desperate to play Pakistan and stop this money nonsense please.

1 hour ago, Viper said:

LOL i am asking this guy abouT what they won he keeps showing me he reached Semi Finals and Lost to India in 2007

He reached Semis and Lost again and again and again and again..

Out of all those T20'S you didn't manage to beat IND not even once

2012 India was the reason you went to SF LOL and lost again as usual

WC'S - IND - 3 PAK - 2

In Finals - You lost to us , Where we won 

In semis - Biased as usual - we were there in 2015 , 2016 WC's

I am asking this guy what they won he keeps talking about how he failed in Semis and didn't even manage to reach finals.. LOL

So I am right you didn't win anything except 2009 ICC cup 

Thanks lol

It's you who started and said we reached in Finals and said Pakistan knocked out in group stages losing 3 out of 4 matches in this T20. 

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Ygbd349.png

You should have checked Last Test series as well

You couldn't get one guy out properly in last 3 times he faced you lol - VIRAT KOHLI

2015 WC (100+RUNS), 2016 AC (49 , You got saved by Umpires wrong decision ) , 2016 T20 ( Another 50+ )

What's your Team's ODI , TEST , T20 rankings again ?

Below BD is ODIS:hysterical::hysterical:in 

2013 series > 2007 series...and you say Pakistanis bragging about 80s and 90s win lol. Even in 2008 Pakistan won tri series: oMONppS.png

1 hour ago, Adi_91 said:

Simple strategy. When they have nothing to show for, they speak about security, 90s, 80s and my grandfather days. 

Since when 2009+ is called 80s 90s lol. Also most of your world cup wins are also way back to 90s.

Just now, I.Dont.Care said:

LoL, How the impossible became possible, you said it clearly it was impossible to change venue. We can see who is desperate to play Pakistan and stop this money nonsense please.

It's you who started and said we reached in Finals and said Pakistan knocked out in group stages losing 3 out of 4 matches in this T20. 

2013 series > 2007 series...and you say Pakistanis bragging about 80s and 90s win lol. Even in 2008 Pakistan won tri series: oMONppS.png

Since when 2009+ is called 80s 90s lol. Also most of your world cup wins are also way back to 90s.

SInce it seems you don't remember years correctly. We won in 2007, 2011 and 2013 which are greater than 1990. Simple math you see.

Such a pity you have to wait four years to beat Pakistan since in bi-lateral series you mostly get rekt. Now the next WT20 is also after 4 years in 2020. See you then lol.

In the end, i will leave this here

Series record:

xbujYTb.png

Series involving other teams:

Wccs9u7.png

The 1st column with countries name is venues.

Edited by I.Dont.Care
5 hours ago, I.Dont.Care said:

In 2013 LOL, Guys really, I don't know in which world are you living. I heard Star sports shows only matches won by India. Not your fault guys but really you should have checked some recent record to save yourself from embarrassment 

DyzP8Y0.png

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/series/589304.html

LOL The aane do series as expected :cantstop: 

Pak last won in 2013, We won in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (twice) :rofl: 

P.S. Just to clarify. I dont count asia cup 2014 since there was no MSD. :winky: 

Edited by sscomp32
10 minutes ago, I.Dont.Care said:

Such a pity you have to wait four years to beat Pakistan since in bi-lateral series you mostly get rekt. Now the next WT20 is also after 4 years in 2020. See you then lol.

LOL, dont worry. You are losing next year in champions trophy. :giggle: 

12 minutes ago, I.Dont.Care said:

In the end, i will leave this here

Series record:

xbujYTb.png

Series involving other teams:

Wccs9u7.png

The 1st column with countries name is venues.

Clutching at straws. Sheer desperation from Pakistan fans. Loving this. :cantstop: 

Just now, I.Dont.Care said:

2013?

2014?

2015? Seriously World Cups wins are useless unless you go on and win the world cup. 

2016! Ok lol

2013: Champions trophy. And we did win trophy. 

2016: We did win the asia cup . 

2014: Its useless since you didn't win the cup (by your logic) :cantstop: 

6 hours ago, I.Dont.Care said:

in 2007, Pakistan was in Finals lol

in 2009, We Won, India knocked out in group stage, lost all matches.

jM15zHs.png

in 2010, In Semi Finals, India knocked out in Group Stage, again lost all matches T7WLrVz.png

in 2012, In Semi Finals Again, India knocked out in Group Stage. N0T3yp5.png

Overall:

T20 World Cup Won: Pakistan 1, India 1.

In Finals: Pakistan 2, India 2.

In Semi Finals: Pakistan 2, India 1.

Knocked out in group stages:  Pakistan 2, India 3.

Indian team was never consistent and relies heavily on home pitches.

Pakistan is No 1 team in world cricket, you have far better players than Indian team and your upcoming talent and raw pace is 10 years ahead of future indian players. Your team is united,'innocent' _______ (left blanks for you to fill it with any adjective you like). With such superior team you shouldnt even waste your time engaging with Indian fans and neither think of playing India. 

16 minutes ago, Viper said:

LOL There is a difference being in Finals and getting knocked out in SF... 

Finals = 2 best teams battling out for 1 cup

Seems like you are  lacking brain cells

I said last Test series its not my fault that was it played in 2008 LOL Point fingers at yourself for Terrorist Activities Even if we take last Asia cup you didn't even manage to beat BD :hysterical:

So according to your logic 2016 AC > some random cup in 2008 

Hence Proved... You are just making it more easy for me:hysterical:

LOL  record is like 11-0 or something 

Before 2000 there were only 3 WC's 1992 , 96 , 99... You are just making a fool out of yourself here.. 

Want to give me list of ODIs and Tests won by PAK against India for last 10 year ? I won't even mention T20's you are Far far far far far behind..

ODIS

qw8vuEh.png

You are no match.. We are moving forward and you are still stuck behind in 90's enjoying your Grandpa's records.. 

And nice fake editing in T20's by the way you lost 7-1  LOL

2013 series (Aane do series :D) not 2008.

Crying about 1 more win in T20s?

C1blUAJ.png

Why even talk about last ten years then lol? That's a lot of time and who watches Test matches?

Edited by I.Dont.Care