Mushfique Rahim- WTF is This. Cheapshot

19 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Pakistan is No 1 team in world cricket, you have far better players than Indian team and your upcoming talent and raw pace is 10 years ahead of future indian players. Your team is united,'innocent' _______ (left blanks for you to fill it with any adjective you like). With such superior team you shouldnt even waste your time engaging with Indian fans and neither think of playing India. 

I know Pakistani team kinda sucks now but India team is no better to raise finger on other teams. I even forgot how things started here.

1 minute ago, Viper said:

Test cricket is Real cricket LOL 

Now its confirmed you lack brain cells and 7-1 LOL Have a bit of shame LOL 7-1 :hysterical::hysterical:

True cricket fan does watch it and knows the importance of Test cricket.. Who the hell am i even explaining this to a paki fan who things LALA the blind slogger is the greatest Batsmen ever LOL 

Even your T20 record is worse than ZIM , BD :hysterical:

Bro, all his data are copied from Wikipedia. Who knows. maybe he edited them and posting here. :hehe:

17 minutes ago, Viper said:

Remember how you avoided a ODI tour before qualification date so you could qualify for CT LOL

After the qualification date you lost to them.. 

If PAK send this guy for war... He will make sure he ll shoot his own Team and make it easy for us LOL

Sorry but we are not like you who throw stones at cricketers home or throw bottles in ground when losing and I think in the past it was worse I have read somewhere

ms-dhoni.jpg

13 minutes ago, Viper said:

How is it no better ? LOL

Even if we took last 5 years they achevied a lot than you could ever dream off..

#jelly much ? You lost 8 out of 9 series at rented home :hysterical:

Why do you have to compare everything with Pakistan?

12 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

Bro, all his data are copied from Wikipedia. Who knows. maybe he edited them and posting here. :hehe:

I never contributed to wiki and never edited anything, maybe thats wat you do lol

It's a known fact Pakistan is way ahead in ODI and Test H2H

Edited by I.Dont.Care
2 minutes ago, I.Dont.Care said:

Why do you have to compare everything with Pakistan?

I never contributed to wiki and never edited anything, maybe thats wat you do lol

We did not compare, your Lala started by saying that he gets more love from India than in Pakistan.:cantstop:

20 minutes ago, I.Dont.Care said:

I know Pakistani team kinda sucks now but India team is no better to raise finger on other teams. I even forgot how things started here.

Fine we suck even more than your team, we have corrupt babus and our players are in team because of Dhoni. You even have a superior overall record as you pointed out. Not sure why you wasting time on us Indians ?

4 minutes ago, I.Dont.Care said:

How? I am just asking you He said that or some other Pakistani player?

Whole world saw Lala saying that. Maybe you saw someone else.  In fact Pakistan media wrongly bashed Lala as it was Lala like person, not Lala. 

Edited by Adi_91
15 minutes ago, Viper said:

We are way far ahead just throwing some facts right on your face.. IND vs PAK is way predictable where we win every time these days..

I am just telling you to wake up from 90's LOL...Last 15 years you haven't achieved anything and don't get mad at him for telling the truth we caught you posting wrong facts :hysterical: 

Never talked about 90s. I am talking about post t20 era that is after 2007 and in T20s world cups Pakistan record is much better than India. I am talking about against all teams not just India.

No need for me to post wrong facts everything is available for you also.

Edited by I.Dont.Care
1 hour ago, I.Dont.Care said:

Tere pass dimag thoda kam hai (understandable since you are pakistani) let me explain to you, yeh jo kitply cup, tvs cup etc jo tum ne baba adam ke zamaane mein jeete the nobody cares about them, World cup is the biggest stage in cricket, more than a billion people watch world cup matches, on the biggest stage you have received the biggest phainty every time you faced India, for the majority of world audience which only watches world cups, the pakistani team is the whipping biatch of India, from Imran khan to mohamad amir each of your so called stars has been tamed by the Indian team at the biggest stage of them all, yaad rahe baap baap hota hai

22 minutes ago, kira said:

Tere pass dimag thoda kam hai (understandable since you are pakistani) let me explain to you, yeh jo kitply cup, tvs cup etc jo tum ne baba adam ke zamaane mein jeete the nobody cares about them, World cup is the biggest stage in cricket, more than a billion people watch world cup matches, on the biggest stage you have received the biggest phainty every time you faced India, for the majority of world audience which only watches world cups, the pakistani team is the whipping biatch of India, from Imran khan to mohamad amir each of your so called stars has been tamed by the Indian team at the biggest stage of them all, yaad rahe baap baap hota hai

LoL then why play Aane do Series and other series? Tell your team to rest for some years cuz next world cup is in 2019. hEDxifW.pngAt this rate it will take 90+ years for your team to bypass Pak in ODI's H2H since you guys are unbeatable in world cups against Pakistan. This is really getting funny :D All you can brag about useless old World Cup wins and also in 1992 world cup though Pakistan lost to India and won the World Cup eventually. 

28 minutes ago, I.Dont.Care said:

LoL then why play Aane do Series and other series? Tell your team to rest for some years cuz next world cup is in 2019. hEDxifW.pngAt this rate it will take 90+ years for your team to bypass Pak in ODI's H2H since you guys are unbeatable in world cups against Pakistan. This is really getting funny :D All you can brag about useless old World Cup wins and also in 1992 world cup though Pakistan lost to India and won the World Cup eventually. 

Imran khan bhi bheegi billi ban gya India ke saamne in the World cup, Har pakistani rota hai world cup record ko le ke, apne tv channels dekh, har anchor pooch rha hai ki wo India se har baar phainty kyun khaate hai, teri bhi jali hui hai world cup ki phainty se mujhe pta hai 

D0A66K94.jpg