Are the so called CSK fans the biggest glory hunters and the biggest hypocrites ??

Debutant

Fake so called CSK fans  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about CSK's so called fans ??

• CSK fans are just glory hunters and fake
    • CSK fans are hypocrites
    • CSK fans have man crush on Dhoni

6 minutes ago, Debutant said:

Looks like you have a massive inferiority complex and have developed a victim mentality. You need help. And go to a SOUTHIE doc :laugh: 

Dont worry about that,but i would say you need to look at your misogynist tendencies..but then again i dont care about you enough... 

being a women is not inferior neither is being dark skinned ok..good that you learnt it here.

Just now, Vilander said:

Dont worry about that,but i would say you need to look at your misogynist tendencies..but then again i dont care about you enough... 

being a women is not inferior neither is being dark skinned ok..good that you learnt it here.

I think dark people look ugly :finger: I like only fairer ones 

18 minutes ago, Vilander said:

stop with the name calling, insults i will ignore them. it just makes you look weak. be prepared to discuss boys.

Bud, you are taking the thread too seriously. I know where you're coming from and personally I'm against such kind of threads but in IPL forum you'll see such kind of threads nearly every IPL team and their fan bases. This is IPL's version of banter or sledging and not to be taken literally or personally. The intent is similar to threads like "LOL @ Mumbai" or "LOL @ Challengers".

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Bud, you are taking the thread too seriously. I know where you're coming from and personally I'm against such kind of threads but in IPL forum you'll see such kind of threads nearly every IPL team and their fan bases. This is IPL's version of banter or sledging and not to be taken literally or personally. The intent is similar to threads like "LOL @ Mumbai" or "LOL @ Challengers".

He takes it seriously every year for 1 month...:giggle:

2 minutes ago, Debutant said:

chup bey.

IPL talk in Chennai is much lower than what it is normally... Clear decline in IPL followers because of CSK disbanding...

The thread doesn't seem to make sense, coz, there are player fans always in addition to team fans... OP understandably being an RCB fan,

I've seen people cheer for RCB even when a supposed ridiculous player like Dinda played for them...

I've also seen people switch loyalty from RCB to RR when Dravid moved to Rajasthan Royals... 

Anyways back on topic.

Contrast to glory hunting, fair weather and fake CSK fans, the RCB fans are the most passionate fans in the whole world. Just watch the match in Chinnaswamy today. Sea of red cheering every ball for their team. Even national team would be envy of this kind of support and passion

39 minutes ago, Debutant said:

point is why do you seem to hate ugly people then.

you consider someone ugly, it is irrelevant weather they are or not as ugly is a perception.

But definitive is you seem to hate those whom you term ugly at the least. See this is what feeds into your chennai tn csk hate...you seem to allude that i am fat and dark and by an extention ugly..i shrudder to think what would be your opinion on sub saharan africa..

so that puts you on a unapologitically prejeduiced, bordering on threat to society. very grave indeed.

Edited by Vilander

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

point is why do you seem to hate ugly people then.

you consider someone ugly, it is irrelevant weather they are or not as ugly is a perception.

But definitive is you seem to hate those whom you term ugly at the least. See this is what feeds into your chennai tn csk hate...you seem to allude that i am fat and dark and by an extention ugly..i shrudder to think what would be your opinion on sub saharan africa..

so that puts you on a unapologitically prejeduiced, bordering on threat to society. very grave indeed.

Yes, I am threat to society :yess: 

39 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I have always held you in good regard UC, you make good posts. Ofcourse denial is an instantly alveiating recourse and defense mechanism to prejudice and bigotry, but the problem is it cultivates groupthink and irrationality and does not provide any fixes. I would also like to point out, i have not been flagrant or conducted any insults but have received some consistently in this thread and offered just well constructed responses. I havent been the one that trolled or taken anything seriously in this thread, i would encourage you to engage such behavior in this forum actively, and not try to conform to ' happens' , cool when its IPL, just banter and joke, not really ment etc, it is surprisingly productive.

Again Mumbai? I don't know why MI is dragged in any discussion when it's nothing to do with the? MI fans the the classiest fans in IPL...

14 minutes ago, Debutant said:

Yes, I am threat to society :yess: 

you should be concerned.

any one who can do a bit of psychoanalysis can deduce the following. you have

1, Hatered for darker skinned people.

2, Hatered for people you perceive as ugly

3, misogynist tendencies, in that you could consider MC and womanhood as a denigratable attributes.

4, you tend to feel entitled and good about yourself deriding other people whom you consider inferior to yourself.

pretty antisocial in my opinion, from what you have said in this thread.

my suggestion would be a shrink

4 minutes ago, asterix said:

Again Mumbai? I don't know why MI is dragged in any discussion when it's nothing to do with the? MI fans the the classiest fans in IPL...

he was just saying that this thread is a mock thread line the ones against mumbai..

but yes in comparison to debutant in this thread definitely some of the MI fans are much more measured and focus on the sport.

its a good idea to distance yourself from the general tone of this thread, its got nothing to do with MI as you say.