'Maybe Delhi didn't back my skills' - Negi

I dont know why posters are having a go at Negi. I personally dont rate him at all, but he comes across as a very sensible person in his responses. The headline is typical click bait. He himself admits he did not deserve to get into team India.

I personally felt the same. Negi batted at 8 for Delhi and he hardly ever bowled.Why would you spend 8.5 crore on somebody and then treat them like that? I dont think he got good enough chances in the IPL. 

This is typical Rahul dravid. When they went on a winning run they made some changes out of the blue without any explanation and destroyed their own momentum. Happened regularly with RR as well . RR would start well. RD would change a winning team and they would fizzle out in terms of momentum. So what Negi says just backs my thought about RD and the lack of explanation. 

Have to say there was a time when i wanted RD to be our coach. Not anymore. He is good as developing and backing young talent. Not good for winning. Ideal under 19 coach but I dont think he is head coach material.