ICF Fantasy Hub 2016

ICF FANTASY HUB 2017  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a ICF FANTASY HUB 2017 ? If yes, would you like any changes to the current system(post it or PM me)? Also do post your feedback for this year's FH (only players).

14 hours ago, Sid_SuhaiL said:

Tu toh LKC ke liye compete kar raha hoga :phehe::cheer:

haan aur currently tu hi LKC position holder hai :hehe:

14 hours ago, Sid_SuhaiL said:

What are the current standings after IND-NZ ODIs ? 
Ok ,as its a 5 test series stakes should be higher :agree: 

lagta hai 2nd aane ka shauk chadha hai tujhe :phehe:

On 07/11/2016 at 7:32 PM, sourab10forever said:

Good to see you mate. You can play along but I will not allot you the fantasy hub points because this is the last leg of the year. And hpe to see you from the beginning of next years FH.

Hope i have started well

Edited by tweaker
34 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

You have done a great job this year Sourab :adore:

For next year we should try to get a budget from ICF Bank ji. This is the biggest tournament in ICF with a rich heritage and should be supported by the Economy :agree:

Also if you will have time constraints for next year then I can also help.

You have done a great job this year Sourab :adore:

For next year we should try to get a budget from ICF Bank ji. This is the biggest tournament in ICF with a rich heritage and should be supported by the Economy :agree:

Also if you will have time constraints for next year then I can also help.

Awesome. Yes next year the bank will sponsor.

Yes I will need help. Will let you know soon. Thanks :)

ICF FANTASY HUB 2016 - FINAL REPORT

Hello Folks,

We draw to the end of a very long but equally wonderful ride. Its the end of this season. ICF FANTASY HUB 2016 was indeed the only long event we had during ICF's low-run. Thanks to each and everyone who was a part of this. It was great fun to bring you this game and I hope you guys have enjoyed it equally.

I would like to individually thank all of you...

:icflove:

@Sid_SuhaiL : What a champ! Most successful FH player of 2016. Seemed to be unstoppable during the mid of the season when he was winning everything. Great to see such a good player :hatsoff:

@zakk : Biggest character of this lot. Kept this thread going with his constant chit-chat. His posts are incomplete without the word "lkc" in them. But you should be sad that you lost the tag of the biggest fan of Shraddha Kapoor on this site. That me now :eyedance:. But none the less, thanks for all the entertainment you have given us.

@Viper : Yet another character. Very well done in the IND-AUS T20s. You too kept this thread going along with Zakk . Mr.Burnol of this season.

@sourab10forever : I had a great start and an great end to the comp. Won 2 of the 3 side legs as well :adore:

@Forever Indian : Silently crawled up the leaderboard without anyone noticing. Another great Fantasy Cricket player. Had a great finish to the series.

@sscomp32 : Mr.LOI of FH 2016 . Took his idol MSD way too seriously and so performed only when he played :cantstop:

@India-KXIP fan : All talk no show :( . But I can understand , with all the personal priorities it was difficult for you. Those long butthurt posts where very Hilarious though :hysterical:

@Scarface : One of the first members to support this comp. Thanks for that :) .

@VS319 : Great start and an equally disastrous end.

@Bleed-Blue : Global no1 in one of the comps :woot: .  Won a few good ones but not playing all the leagues cost you. Better luck next time. Great playing !

@PAA-G , @30markhanreturn : Both won a podium finish and then disappeared. Hope to see you for the next comp!

@Gunner , @chewy, @Straight Drive , @puneet28, @BlueBee , @Zestian , @HippoSucks : Hope to see you guys play more the next time. Thanks for Playing.

@tweaker : Not part of the league but a special one. Great start to your SS carrier. Get set for the next season.

Hope I haven't missed anyone. Before moving forward I would I to apologies for any mistake I might have made.

Special Thanks to all players who played all the tournaments.

ICF FH 2016 awards :

Mr.GOLD : SidSuhail for his 5 golds :woot: 

Mr.Silver : zakk for his 3 Silvers

Mr.Bronze : Scarface for his 3 bronze.

Mr.LKC : VS319 for his 3 LKC.

Mr.Troll : Zakk.

Most senseless poster : Viper.

Most Posts in the thread : S10F

Announcement : ICF FANTASY HUB 2017 will be starting in a day or two. Look out for the pinned thread in the cricket talk section. @Forever Indian  will be joining me as the co-organizer of this comp. We also announce that there will real cash prizes for the 2017 version.

AND now for the most important thing left to do...THE FINAL LEADERBOARD IS AS FOLLOWS :

Spoiler

final.png

sidsuhail 480
ZAKK 380
ForeverIndian 356
Scarface 262
Sourab10forever 223
viper 218
Sscomp32 190
Bleed blue 117
VS319 111
India-KXIP Fan 109
PAA-G 54
Chewy 32
30markhan return 19
Straight Drive 14
Gunner 3
Bluebee 1
hippo sucks 1
Puneet28 1
Zestian 0

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR ICF CASH prizes are on the way .

10 hours ago, Viper said:

Most senseless poster really ? :argh:

Abheee hattttt

2017 ka winner you are looking at... Time to take things seriously and congratzzz to everyone mainly zakk who took wattts from me especially.

:no: 

:cantstop:

Can't help it..You are the first person who that I remembered when I wanted to give this award :hysterical:

38 minutes ago, Viper said:

I missed WCT20 and some others as well.. I still question how you are ahead of me you haven't won anything except LKC :hmm:

Didn't play from start.. Tere WAAT 2017 me pakka :hitler: right it down somewhere

Oh the butthurt :hysterical:

Go check the spreadsheet to see your performance vs mine ..

Burnol is in stock for 2017..Just ask for it and I will send it rightaway