If not for Umpires, we cud have gotten Aus for 225, and we'll be in strong pos. to win SCG test

arkay

fineleg, i think u have created this thread a bit too early.. aus offcourse are in a situation in which they have recovered well.. but i am not sure u know that they are as of now just 370-7.. not a very great score.. offcourse good score on day 1, but with 7 down, they might be bowled out in another 40 runs may be.. 415- is nothing really to be frank..
415 is nothing? Tics are u serious? (ofcourse they can get more than 415, but assuming they get out for 415, thats a serious total Tics!)
Guest Hiten.
thats a good first inning total' date=' not a great total.. considering we have some fine batting line up here.. regardless of how they performed in first test..[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Ye teri hope tujhe le dubey gi meri bhai :hysterical:
thats a good first inning total' date=' not a great total.. considering we have some fine batting line up here.. regardless of how they performed in first test..[/quote'] Say, India play 3 Test matches (6 innings) and get less than 200 in each and every one of the 6 innings...I think you will still say we are most likely gonna score 500+ in the 7th Inn (our 1st Inn at Adelaide) :D Just take it as a hypothetical example above, Will you or will you not feel that? :D If yes, that explains what you wrote above.
Guest Hiten.
there is a time when there is such feeling that team will perform. cricketics wayz, its all about it..
Mujhe laga tha india will get a lead of 200 in 1st test.... 200 ki lead chodh...200 ek 1inn mein nahin bana paaaye :cantstop:

How can they Allow to score 376 runs in a day After 134/6 This is really pathetic , how can you call yourself a good side , I understand lot of decisions went wrong but allowing them to score 376 when 6 of their main batsman were out is simply not acceptable. Indians simply didnt look like they were competing after tea , how can they allow 176 runs in a session , simply they were outplayed , all they had to do was restrict run flow wickets would have come but they couldnt do that , how will it play out i dont know but it doesnt look good.

This is really pathetic , how can you call yourself a good side , I understand lot of decisions went wrong but allowing them to score 376 when 6 of their main batsman were out is simply not acceptable. Indians simply didnt look like they were competing after tea , how can they allow 176 runs in a session , simply they were outplayed , all they had to do was restrict run flow wickets would have come but they couldnt do that , how will it play out i dont know but it doesnt look good.
Thats the one consistent thing about India, they always do this.