In Kashmir, Indian security forces use pellet guns that often blind protesters

Asim

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

This is how kids are being misguided and brainwashed

Bajrangi bhaijaan was still a sweet movie with a good message but nowhere as disgraceful as PK. I'm wondering whether Rajkumar Hirani and Amir Khan are reflecting upon their Pak bootlicking or not, maybe they've just realised they dialled the 'wrong number'.

Edited by MechEng

21 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

Indian state continues surgical strikes against terrorists. Yesterday, a 12 year old hard core terrorist was neutralized by India using non lethal pellet guns. Suddenly, I feel so much safer.

What were the circumstances? Any non Pak source?

20 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

Indian state continues surgical strikes against terrorists. Yesterday, a 12 year old hard core terrorist was neutralized by India using non lethal pellet guns. Suddenly, I feel so much safer.

What happened was tragic but you continuously undermine and demean our armed forces that has been fighting this virus for last 20 years. Where were your tears when pandits were slaughtered in the 90s. I remember every other day news coming out of Kashmir of militant attack killing scores of minorities to the point that they had to leave their homes and live like a goddamn refugee in their own country. Their children has grown up not knowing where to call their home. Our armed forces were forced to defend our lands based on these actions years ago. And now you're crying for this boy...but ignore thousands that were orphaned, maimed or killed decades ago leading up to this action. You're a true blue hypocrite sir. 

3 minutes ago, Texy said:

What happened was tragic but you continuously undermine and demean our armed forces that has been fighting this virus for last 20 years. Where were your tears when pandits were slaughtered in the 90s. I remember every other day news coming out of Kashmir of militant attack killing scores of minorities to the point that they had to leave their homes and live like a goddamn refugee in their own country. Their children has grown up not knowing where to call their home. Our armed forces were forced to defend our lands based on these actions years ago. And now you're crying for this boy...but ignore thousands that were orphaned, maimed or killed decades ago leading up to this action. You're a true blue hypocrite sir. 

Yeah, the 12 year old kid standing at the gate of his home was responsible for the atrocities against Kashmiri Pandits. I agree with you and that's why I am lauding our state to take out this dangerous element from our society. 

6 minutes ago, zen said:

What were the circumstances? Any non Pak source?

Circumstances were that he was a hard core suicide bomber strapped in a suicide vest about to explode himself in the main market of Srinagar. If that's not on Times Now till now, then I am sure Arnab will have a yarn by evening. Oh, it's a Sunday so not Arnab but his mini mes.

@The Outsider

So all that Ind forces do is randomly fire pellet guns at small kids. The innocent muslim Kashmiris have no role to play in creating a situation which puts the young ones in danger

I guess, Ind has to fight a small percenrage of Hindu extremists but ignore the fact that a large majority of population in a state has criminally driven people of other religions out and is now working towards creating a theocratic Islamic state funded by foreign powers 

Edited by zen

5 minutes ago, zen said:

@The Outsider

So all that Ind forces do is randomly fire pellet guns at small kids. The innocent muslim Kashmiris have no role to play in creating a situation which puts the young ones in danger

I guess, Ind has to fight a small percenrage of Hindu extremists but ignore the fact that a large majority of population in a state has criminally driven people of other religions out and is now working towards creating a theocratic Islamic state funded by foreign powers 

I am not disagreeing with you at all. I am applauding our armed forces for eliminating this dangerous terrorist. This 12 year old was responsible for the exodus of Kashmiri Pundits and was plotting to blow up himself in the main market of Srinagar. He created such a dangerous situation that he had to be murdered by our security forces to save the nation.

1 hour ago, The Outsider said:

Yeah, the 12 year old kid standing at the gate of his home was responsible for the atrocities against Kashmiri Pandits. I agree with you and that's why I am lauding our state to take out this dangerous element from our society. 

Circumstances were that he was a hard core suicide bomber strapped in a suicide vest about to explode himself in the main market of Srinagar. If that's not on Times Now till now, then I am sure Arnab will have a yarn by evening. Oh, it's a Sunday so not Arnab but his mini mes.

Are you thick or what? Who created this situation in the first place? This circle of violence...who started it? You poke the bear you get clawed. 

Just now, Texy said:

Are you thick or what? Who created this situation in the first place? This circle of violence...who started it? You poke the bear you get clawed. 

Where is the disagreement? I am with you that the 12 year old we murdered yesterday for the grave crime of standing at the gate of his house created the situation in the first place. Bahut dangerous bhaaloo tha.

3 hours ago, The Outsider said:

I am not disagreeing with you at all. I am applauding our armed forces for eliminating this dangerous terrorist. This 12 year old was responsible for the exodus of Kashmiri Pundits and was plotting to blow up himself in the main market of Srinagar. He created such a dangerous situation that he had to be murdered by our security forces to save the nation.

You sure about the circumstances that boy got killed? Don't think army is so insane to kill a 12 year old boy peacefully standing outside his home.

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

You sure about the circumstances that boy got killed? Don't think army is so insane to kill a 12 year old boy peacefully standing outside his home.

Arre I am saying the 12 year old kid was a suicide bomber about to blow up the market in Srinagar. Armed forces did a great job by eliminating an imminent terrorist threat.

Arre I am saying the 12 year old kid was a suicide bomber about to blow up the market in Srinagar. Armed forces did a great job by eliminating an imminent terrorist threat.

Great job by army ,Saved many the boy would have killed .We have to neutralize such terrorists at a young age.

Pellet guns rarely kill .Fact is if parents still send kids for protest knowing the dangers then they have to accept consequences.

1 minute ago, CG said:

Great job by army ,Saved many the boy would have killed .We have to neutralize such terrorists at a young age.

I agree. The only problem I see is the army isn't murdering the Hindutva lot who are wrapping the bodies of people with our tricolor who died of renal failure and calling it a war against 'Mullahs'. 

@The Outsider

Where ever army has special powers there will be odd instances of misuse its human nature.Statecraft sometimes has to put morality aside.

I agree. The only problem I see is the army isn't murdering the Hindutva lot who are wrapping the bodies of people with our tricolor who died of renal failure and calling it a war against 'Mullahs'. 

Its Hindu majority nation what u expect.

1 minute ago, CG said:

Where ever army has special powers there will be odd instances of misuse its human nature.Statecraft sometimes has to put morality aside.

Why should the army have special powers? Have you ever questioned that premise? Just a day or two back farmers protesting against their land been taken away were murdered by our armed forces. Where is the accountability and reasoning for such state sponsored terrorism? Yeah, we don't need any because we are high on nationalistic Koolaid.

20 minutes ago, CG said:

Its Hindu majority nation what u expect.

Then go ahead and declare it a Hindutva nation! But even the Hindu Hriday Samrats swear by secularism publicly. Ye dhong kyon laga rakha hai? Image ke liye? Saaf saaf kyon nahin bolte that you and your ilk support Godse over Gandhi? 

Then go ahead and declare it a Hindutva nation! But even the Hindu Hriday Samrats swear by secularism publicly. Ye dhong kyon laga rakha hai? Image ke liye? Saaf saaf kyon nahin bolte that you and your ilk support Godse over Gandhi? 

Secularism is a myth .Majority will always get favours as it's the case everywhere.

18 minutes ago, CG said:

Secularism is a myth .Majority will always get favours as it's the case everywhere.

My question still remains that why is Hindu Hriday Samrat wearing the choga of secularism? Because in civilized nations secularism might still be a myth but it is something civilized people aspire to. Not like barbarians who openly say they'll screw the minorities. India is a barbaric nation where we pull the facade of secularism to get accepted on larger forums. Such barbarism needs to be opposed and rejected.

25 minutes ago, CG said:

Abhi bhi saaf saaf nahin bola. Go ahead and say you support Godse over Gandhi!