In policy shift, Narendra Modi brings up Balochistan again

velu

^ Damn ... This is The Biggest prostest ( 20 to 30 People ) i have ever seen on Balochistan issue till date.

I am impressed. :hysterical:

but Well done Modi ji. Now the Balochistan insurgency case have the Official Indian Govt Seal. :drool:

Calm down.. Protests in germany and not in pakistan

Guess army won't allow any such thing like protest

12 hours ago, velu said:

Calm down.. Protests in germany and not in pakistan

Guess army won't allow any such thing like protest

If these people cant gather more thn 20 people in other country thn Goodluck to them to gather real Blochis in Balochistan.:phehe:

give us a favour. send some Afghanis to germany with tricolor so they can pretend to be as Balochis. :hysterical:

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

5 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

If these people cant gather more thn 20 people in other country thn Goodluck to them to gather real Blochis in Balochistan.:phehe:

give us a favour. send some Afghanis to germany with tricolor so they can pretend to be as Balochis. :hysterical:

in canada 

^ Times of Pakistan LOL .

these videos are doctored  taken from Musharraf era from SC lawyers movement ... and thn other clips is from Zardari era.

the lady whos doing voice over in these videos are Cringworthy. she is clearly dont know how to speak a Proper Urdu language.

any indian or afghani can make these kind of videos/voice overs. 

But you can try your best ... come on. :hysterical:

^ you are not talking with an average Joe here. 

first of all make up ur mind. first you said in this thread that pakistan army dont allow any protesters on street,

now you are showing the protesters marching on streets, which one is true ?

as i said you dont even know what are you posting. random video posting cant help your cause.

and this isnt my media ... Lol.  Times of Pakistan .... anyone can make these kind of media channels on youtube.

we dont use this kind of pronunciation in Urdu. its some Indian lady trying to talk in Urdu.

its some doctored videos from mid 2000's musharraf era and SC lawyers movement in 2007 mixing with zardari era. thats all. :hysterical:

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

Shows the difference between living in India/Germany against living in a country like Pakistan. Indians and Germans can protest, but can people of Pakistan protest?

Only terrorists can protest in Pakistan. You need to be a terrorist to enjoy special privileges in Pakistan.

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Doesn't matter even if 3 ppl protest. Stronger nations just need a reason. See how Germany declared war on Poland :dontknow:

On the other hand, say even if 100% of Kashmiris Islamic Non Secular Extremists want freedom or want to join Pak it is not going to happen 

9 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

^ Dont worry, i will entertain you people more in coming days .... and will make more threads .

atleast it will be better thn this thread which have the video of 20 people gathering outside Pakistan  .....  :drool:

Don't blame you, entire country is falling apart, so all of you are resorting to jokes and time pass.

10 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

Don't blame you, entire country is falling apart, so all of you are resorting to jokes and time pass.

atleast better thn those who are making tall claims about Balochistan and Azad kashmir .... :hysterical::hysterical:

and dont even know jack about ground realities .... :bandit:

Thats the one Hell of a Joke, i must say ... :phehe:

3 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

atleast better thn those who are making tall claims about Balochistan and Azad kashmir .... :hysterical::hysterical:

and dont even know jack about ground realities .... :bandit:

Thats the one Hell of a Joke, i must say ... :phehe:

Oh, so you claim to be the messiah of Kashmiris? How, have an Indian Visa or like terrorists crossed the border illegally to speak to Kashmiris?