Is it only me or Indian cricket team has become boring ?

Number

19 hours ago, Number said:

I may be in minority here but Indian cricket team doesn't excite me as much as it used to a year ago. Specially in case of test cricket.

Its not that I don't like watching cricket, as I really enjoyed Pakistan vs Eng test series also SL vs Aus in parts.

but for some reason I couldn't watch India vs WI for more than 10 mins at a stretch.

Almost every player seem to be doing what he has been doing for last 5 years, so the team as a whole looks unvaried.

I think the long home season which has always been quite dull, is gonna be even more uninteresting.

Does anyone else feels same ?

PS : I am an Indian.

T20 WC was the best tournament which I enjoyed ,ICC need to do something to make test cricket exciting O/W its just dying There are  hardly teams left which are good in test cricket.England vs Pakistan was even contest as they both were fighting very hard.India vs WI was just minnow bashing , those who love the game of cricket will hardly enjoy one sided contests

Actually I watched every test in 2011 tour of WI. Used to be awake late nights for that. Thats why I thought it may not be coz of WI but the team has actually regressed in terms of excitement factor. 

Yes getting older too, can't deny that. 

Indian players of yesteryear needed to have something about them to succeed. You almost had to be extra talented and/or frankly a little mad in the head to make up for the perennial weaknesses of the Indian side e.g. temperament, poor openers, lambs abroad, weakness against the short ball, yada yada. Now the perception, if not the reality, is that the Indian side has become a conveyor belt of effective cricketers, more polished, more confident, and dare i say it more boring.