Ranji Trophy 2016/17

Bleed-Blue

8 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Delhi all of a sudden 7 down. This is going down the wire. 3 WICKETS in hand and the problem for Delhi is that both Milind and Manan have gotten out. Two new basmen.

50 needed, 3 wickets.

Should be advantage to the other team.

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I want to see how Sangwan is bowling. Been a while. Hopefully he will have gained some strength. He could swing well back in the days when he first came.

Allegedly has bulked up a lot, and is faster. Batting also seems to more consistent this season (like Kuldeep).

1 minute ago, Vijy said:

Allegedly has bulked up a lot, and is faster. Batting also seems to more consistent this season (like Kuldeep).

Ya, been following him and commetns about him. Still want to see him on TV. Do not need him to be inclining like someone like Pathan. I rather have a solid bowler who swings well with good speed than Pathan-esque few series wonder.

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Ya, been following him and commetns about him. Still want to see him on TV. Do not need him to be inclining like someone like Pathan. I rather have a solid bowler who swings well with good speed than Pathan-esque few series wonder.

Yes, but that won't happen this season in FC, since Delhi is out.

18 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Why didnt you see him in Duleep trophy that was live? you can still find those videos on hotstar.