Should we boycott everything Pakistani? [Update Post 121:MNS asks Pakistani Actors to leave in 48hrs]

Ras Al Ghul

21 hours ago, Texan said:

Nowhere close to the droves of people moving out of Pak. I had a colleague in US, originally from Pak. He was so sh!t scared just to go back to his country for his wedding in Karachi, that he ended up moving it to Dubai. That is a guy born and brought up in Karachi. 

What are you talking about? Do explain. 

He is claiming 60% of people do open-air defecation! Supposed to be funny way of saying India is not all that great!

I wonder where he is pulling this stat from...!

here's a statistic for you. not one Indian city in the worst 10 list:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1165895/karachi-ranked-among-worst-cities-live/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/property/abroad/the-worlds-10-worst-cities-to-live-in/dhaka-on-a-cloudy-day/

On 2 October 2016 at 5:46 PM, Asim said:

Yeah, 60+% population of india, around 1 Billion conducts daily open-air surgical strikes all over india :giggle: "Better life" :cantstop:

Not anymore, Since Namo came to power, indians too have started using globally recognised and UN designated location for Surgical strike :phehe:

isnt that what we are discussing? :giggle:

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

He is claiming 60% of people do open-air defecation! Supposed to be funny way of saying India is not all that great!

I wonder where he is pulling this stat from...!

here's a statistic for you. not one Indian city in the worst 10 list:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1165895/karachi-ranked-among-worst-cities-live/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/property/abroad/the-worlds-10-worst-cities-to-live-in/dhaka-on-a-cloudy-day/

I kind of got that, but incredibly ironic considering where he comes from is much worse than us. 

8 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Doesn't matter ,crap is a crap whether its a hit or not.You seem to be big sallu miyan fan .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Nah u observed it totally wrong ;)

(Fan of Amir khan though)

Height of Pakistani logic. Pakistan will only allow Indian channels airtime in Pakistan if India allows airtime to Pakistani channels.
 A market of 200 million people = A market of 1.2 billion people. When will Pakistanis learn that we aren't equal.

You still missed it. There are two things. Insensitivity of Salman Khan ( a celebrity) towards death of Indian soldiers/current climate and MNS statement in this regard which has been already ousted in state elections.

Most Indians are not OK with either. Compare it with Pakistan (read as Pakistan state) and Pakistanis, where whole nation is celebrating on fact that China vetoed Indian resolution against a terrorist called Hafeez Saeed.

Their in lies the difference between India/Indians vs Pakistan/Pakistanis.

1 minute ago, Adi_91 said:

Better to not have armed terrorists as role models like in your government. 

u r 'just saying' but what I mentioned is a FACT... and no wonder why a huge majority of indian nation from top to bottom has become an intolerant society towards everything, majority hold 'extreme' views about any opposition or minority... so called freedom-of-speech has become a past thing, now whatever opinion one particular extreme mindset holds will be imposed on everyone else... [Now u can make a reply by few mockery comments regarding Pak]

Just now, Asim said:

u r 'just saying' but what I mentioned is a FACT... and no wonder why a huge majority of indian nation from top to bottom has become an intolerant society towards everything, majority hold 'extreme' views about any opposition or minority... so called freedom-of-speech has become a past thing, now whatever opinion one particular extreme mindset holds will be imposed on everyone else... [Now u can make a reply by few mockery comments regarding Pak]

Completely wrong. There is an Arvind Kejriwal in our country who openly takes on the PM and his govt for nothing actually. But, India has made him a CM of a state.

I know Muslims and Christians live with peace and harmony in certain states and this whole intolerance BS was stirred by Left wing activists because the Left had to dig itself out of political oblivion. You won't understand how India works because you are not Indian. I request you not to pass judgements when you don't have the complete picture of what India stands for.

And FYI, all this intolerance BS that was propagated is now no longer even a topic in India as everybody knew it was an election rhetoric (for Bihar). 

42 minutes ago, Asim said:

^ your Kejriwal and Bihar excuses wont work bcz it might not b a topic around u but it is an impression in rest of the world regarding india... u can make an unbiased research which u obv wont...

LOL, if that is the impression around the world, then why are they all coming to India and taking Photos with our PM??

You can claim whatever you want, but give me one source where they are concerned about intolerance in India in the last 3-4 months.