There is this 16/17 consecutive wins being chased by Aus...Match fixing ? umpires ?

fineleg

and the indian team might want to get their team into practice....... my 6y yr old cousin could handle pressure better than your team......they folded like a cheap suit.....that was made in india
if u do umpiring such as this, ur cousin will come crying to you ...waaa....waaaa....wail.... :finger:
and the indian team might want to get their team into practice....... my 6y yr old cousin could handle pressure better than your team......they folded like a cheap suit.....that was made in india
Aussiefan , what do you reckon the mighty Aussies would have done if the umps had given (I dont know how many ) decesions agaist them ???
Just like the Aussies did in Calcutta and Mumbai You said it yourself, dont throw stones... So, IMO, shutup, grab your Victoria Beer, open a can of vegemite..bake in the sun and enjoy the tainted glory

in all seriousness ( EDITED: TAKE IT EASY NOW KIDDO ) i dont think australia should have won or would have won without those decisions. i think draw at best for india and at worst for australia. both teams need to pull their heads in on conduct and the umpires should be rotated out....it marrs what is otherwise the best competition amongst two of the greatest test playing teams in the world. i also think the aussies would have complained as much as you guys are doing here. bad decisions affect everyone ( obviously the losing team more ) and it is detrimental to the game.

re: ( EDITED: TAKE IT EASY NOW KIDDO ) i didnt know using the word "idiots" was a bad thing and needed to be edited....guess some people are supersensitive over life, loses and forums.
...Yes, to avoid more trouble, emotions are high and you are trying to spark it I wanted to avoid it, but you mentioned it again ------------ No need to be sarcastic about my life and the forums
I think u r one of the biggest idiot ever... how can a team handle pressure if the core of the team is given out by some idiot umpiring. :angry_smile:
Yes, this did not all seem "genuine mistakes" Benson asks Ponting, Ponting says out, Benson looks uncomfortable, but says Out. Many things fishy...not all can be incompetence alone. Definitely inquiry may be warranted.
yup a defo inquiry should be made impossible that all decisions were just mistakes

I was looking at this article on the BBC about how happy Ponting is with this 16th win... Obviously it's a far cry from the level of Test cricket, but I was in a football team once where we were playing our closest rivals in the last match of the season. We had to beat them to win the league. We were 1-0 behind, but won 3-1. Our second goal didn't cross the line, I had a clear view, but the ref gave it as a goal. I didn't say anything because my team-mates would have slaughtered me, but obviously the opposition were dispirited by that, and gave up. I didn't celebrate that title win much because I had it there in my mind that we didn't deserve it... If Ricky Ponting can walk around feeling happy that he's won 16 in a row, and the 16th Test was deserved, then good for him I guess...