Jayalalitha Ji Passes Away.

randomGuy

He is our greatest ever CM and we owe him most of our development in the state to his visionary.

The good thing with Kazhagams (both DMK and ADMK ) was that they continued to follow on that development path

Beautiful game, I am not sure dmk or aiadmk has been good for tamilnadu. But I do accept your opinion that they might be better than other regional or national parties. One guy I hear is very good in aiadmk is an unknown guy called mafoi pandiarajan who seems to be educated and sensible. Dmk probably has such guys too

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Looks like Sasikala will be the dominant force of the party now .

Understandable for now as majority of ADMK MLAs are her loyalists but can't see it going down well with their cadres or the general public.

Will be interesting how much Pannerselvam is projected as the face of the party in 2019 elections

Pudu Puratchi Thalaivi!!

Somebody translate this pls.

newammaCapture.JPG

The All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) on Monday announced that a total of 597 people have died so far of grief and shock post the demise of former Tamil Nadu chief minister J Jayalalithaa and added that Rs 3 lakh would be paid to their families.

52 minutes ago, tweaker said:

The All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) on Monday announced that a total of 597 people have died so far of grief and shock post the demise of former Tamil Nadu chief minister J Jayalalithaa and added that Rs 3 lakh would be paid to their families.

How do they know that?

1 hour ago, tweaker said:

:facepalm:

Idiots!!!Like there was a ban on normal or accidental deaths .

I hate how these people will do any thing to claim their leaders popularity.

sad

I assume she contests from Jaya's old constituency?

Wonder if Deepa will contest as well.

That should be the plan.

Though won't be surprised if she contests from a constituency in southern Tamilnadu.Where ADMK is strongest and her caste the majority .

Deepa doubt will make much impact even if she contests unless she has other party backings (DMK ànd BJP ).Will be interesting how many former Admk people join her now.

That should be the plan.

Though won't be surprised if she contests from a constituency in southern Tamilnadu.Where ADMK is strongest and her caste the majority .

Deepa doubt will make much impact even if she contests unless she has other party backings (DMK ànd BJP ).Will be interesting how many former Admk people join her now.

Would send a poor message out to the vanniyars and goudars if she contests on a thevar high constituency

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Would send a poor message out to the vanniyars and goudars if she contests on a thevar high constituency

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Nah don't think it will antogonise any other community.

Never have such thing been held against DMK or Admk .Never have Karuna , MGR Stalin or Jaya ever even considered standing in our region (Goundar)