India U19 vs England U19 series (5 ODIs,2 Tests)

tweaker

7 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

captain jonty sidhu lol,sidhu used to be called jonty singh, i am sure jonty sidhu's dad heard the name and named him after it

He is Rishab's Pant's friend. Both played together in Cooch Behar trophy.

http://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/world-t20-rishabh-pant-u-19-team-jonty-sidhu-takes-first-step-to-realising-fathers-dream-4504919/

Edited by rkt.india
14 hours ago, Late Cut said:

Where are the fools who kept saying that indians are not genetically built to be fast bowlers and we need to eat more meat or such idiotic nonsense.

India is a very big country population wise and comprises more the 1/6 of world population, Indian is not one race or culture, there are people from North who are physically stronger, south more skillfully and lithe athletic in a different way, yes intellectually we might not be behind but as a country and percentage wise yes Indians are not gifted physically or athletically comparatively, it's a mixture of genes, culture which is changing and poverty which r factors with diet being one

16 hours ago, express bowling said:

Yes,  Panwar is approaching the crease for a front-on release and then delivering somewhat side-on.

but that is a good thing for him. I dont think he is that strong to generate pace from a front on action. Side-on is working for him. As he plays more, he will fine tune it for better.

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

but that is a good thing for him. I dont think he is that strong to generate pace from a front on action. Side-on is working for him. As he plays more, he will fine tune it for better.

I think few careers were destroyed by coaches few years back because they saw a good bowler with a slight mixed action and tried to change it saying it will cause injury to back.

If alignment is good and action isn't too mixed a natural bowler is more effective then a cultured developed bowled you seem to see these days coming outta Australia, this bowler is bowling a heavy ball and getting zip off the wkt, his arm is coming late comparatively in finishing his bowling stride but this is also giving him extra pace n zip

2 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

I think few careers were destroyed by coaches few years back because they saw a good bowler with a slight mixed action and tried to change it saying it will cause injury to back.

If alignment is good and action isn't too mixed a natural bowler is more effective then a cultured developed bowled you seem to see these days coming outta Australia, this bowler is bowling a heavy ball and getting zip off the wkt, his arm is coming late comparatively in finishing his bowling stride but this is also giving him extra pace n zip

Yes, he should not change it drastically. Fine tuning will happen naturally overtime. 

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Yes, he should not change it drastically. Fine tuning will happen naturally overtime. 

Yes, avoid getting into bad habits, record and keep monitoring your action and fine tuning will happen as you grow older.

But sometimes the changes happen as teenagers become adults and some bulk up and some loose their flexibility and some have a physical change