CA boss claims Kohli claims as outrageous

On ‎8‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 6:20 PM, flat_wicket_bully said:

This is going to get very interesting in next few days

We should just head home and abandon the series, first we get served up doctored pitches and incessant appealing and now we're being accused of cheating, we should only set foot in India again when 1: The ICC oversee pitch preparations, and 2: The Indian team learn some manners (I'm not holding my breath on the latter).

17 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

We should just head home and abandon the series, first we get served up doctored pitches and incessant appealing and now we're being accused of cheating, we should only set foot in India again when 1: The ICC oversee pitch preparations, and 2: The Indian team learn some manners (I'm not holding my breath on the latter).

Hope you are fine bro.

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

Or Simply tell captain to stop Cheating

39 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

Exactly ICC should ban cheat racist cry babies like Australia from the cricket. But that will never happen since ICC itself is racist 

Just now, flat_wicket_bully said:

Exactly ICC should ban cheat racist cry babies like Australia from the cricket. But that will never happen since ICC itself is racist 

How many Indians are on the ICC board?

If you wish to continue playing against the no1 cricketing nation on Earth I suggest you learn a little respect.

46 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

A good start would be for Aussie fans to boycott your team. It amazes me just how much your players are willing to take from India just out of fear of losing current and future IPL earnings. Indians have gone hard at them, and the response by Australian players has been meek.

Timid is not a word that one associates with Australians, especially because they have traditionally played the game with more aggression, arrogance and hostility than any other country. But when one realizes that IPL money might be at stake, it is easy to explain the new found submission that your players are displaying. The cowardice is publicly projected as a deliberate move towards playing the game with more humility, but let's face it- we all know what the truth is.

If I were an Australian fan, I would be embarrassed. 

Edited by kosingh
1 minute ago, MCGGG said:

How many Indians are on the ICC board?

If you wish to continue playing against the no1 cricketing nation on Earth I suggest you learn a little respect.

Australian now are begging for respect. Completely laughable and idiotic.

Anyways you are troll And an idiot. Maybe go to school learn to read and see who is #1 on ICC test rankings lol

3 minutes ago, kosingh said:

A good start would be for Aussie fans to boycott your team. It amazes me just how much your players are willing to take from India just out of fear of losing current and future IPL earnings. Indians have gone hard at them, and the response by Australian players has been meek.

Timid is not a word that one associates with Australians, especially because they have traditionally played the game with more aggression, arrogance and hostility than any other country. But when one realizes that IPL money might be at stake, it is easy to explain the new found submission that your players are displaying. The cowardice is publicly projected as a deliberate move towards playing the game with more humility, but let's face it- we all know what the truth is.

If I were an Australian fan, I would be embarrassed. 

I agree certain Australians have been kissing India's ass, but they're ex players, players like Clarke-Haydon and Lee, Lee for Bollywood earnings, Clarke and Haydon for cricket earnings, but I doubt highly a current players on field behavior would hurt his IPL earnings, wasn't Shane Watson one of the highest earners in the IPL last year? And there's never been a bigger boofhead than Watson, even Australian fans hated his constant sooking and sniping of opposition sides.

3 minutes ago, flat_wicket_bully said:

Australian now are begging for respect. Completely laughable and idiotic.

Anyways you are troll And an idiot. Maybe go to school learn to read and see who is #1 on ICC test rankings lol

Nothing to do rankings imbecile, everyone knows Australia is the true home of cricket, winning a test series in Australia is the holy grail of world cricket, and do I need to remind you of how many WCs we've won?

3 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

Nothing to do rankings imbecile, everyone knows Australia is the true home of cricket, winning a test series in Australia is the holy grail of world cricket, and do I need to remind you of how many WCs we've won?

Derailing the topic I see. That's the only defending you can do lol. 

No one gives any kind of *s abt how many WCs Australia have won nor does anyone cares. 

I am pretty sure Australian have most of their matches just by cheating which was quite apparent in this match and after getting caught they have been found wanted and now crying like babies and bringing ODI WC in the discussion abt Test cricket.

This is the lowest of the low any team or their fans have gone too lol and I am enjoying that they are Australians

2 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

I agree certain Australians have been kissing India's ass, but they're ex players, players like Clarke-Haydon and Lee, Lee for Bollywood earnings, Clarke and Haydon for cricket earnings, but I doubt highly a current players on field behavior would hurt his IPL earnings, wasn't Shane Watson one of the highest earners in the IPL last year? And there's never been a bigger boofhead than Watson, even Australian fans hated his constant sooking and sniping of opposition sides.

I don't why your current lot is so weak when faced with aggression, but I do think IPL has something to do with it.

With Smith it might just be that he is young and soft. He is more likeable than Border, Steve Waugh, Ponting and Clarke put together, and that's not really a good thing. This tour will toughen him up a bit. An England tour might carry the highest expectations for an Australian captain, but there is nothing more demanding than an Indian tour. He'll come out of this a stronger leader.

But guys like David Warner need to give it back to us. He is a star in India and is one guy who is in no danger of reducing his brand value. Perhaps the plan was not to get Kohli fired up, since that might backfire. But too late for that now. Kohli gets fired up regardless. And the Australian restraint now comes across as a weakness. 

2 minutes ago, flat_wicket_bully said:

Derailing the topic I see. That's the only defending you can do lol. 

No one gives any kind of *s abt how many WCs Australia have won nor does anyone cares. 

I am pretty sure Australian have most of their matches just by cheating which was quite apparent in this match and after getting caught they have been found wanted and now crying like babies and bringing ODI WC in the discussion abt Test cricket.

This is the lowest of the low any team or their fans have gone too lol and I am enjoying that they are Australians

How were we caught "cheating"? Smith said it was a brain fade, a mistake, and if VK wants to accuse him of doing it on previous occasions I suggest he hands over the evidence to the ICC and if he can't then he should apologise and accept the sanctions brought before him, a fine would be acceptable IMO.

Surely even a muppet like you would know with so many cameras on the players any evidence wouldn't be hard to find.

22 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

Australia has generally been regarded as the most ill-behaved cricket team over the decades..... foul mouthed and the biggest sledgers. 

If your team wishes to play the current No.1 test team, they should stop cheating.

2 minutes ago, kosingh said:

I don't why your current lot is so weak when faced with aggression, but I do think IPL has something to do with it.

With Smith it might just be that he is young and soft. He is more likeable than Border, Steve Waugh, Ponting and Clarke put together, and that's not really a good thing. This tour will toughen him up a bit. An England tour might carry the highest expectations for an Australian captain, but there is nothing more demanding than an Indian tour. He'll come out of this a stronger leader.

But guys like David Warner need to give it back to us. He is a star in India and is one guy who is in no danger of reducing his brand value. Perhaps the plan was not to get Kohli fired up, since that might backfire. But too late for that now. Kohli gets fired up regardless. And the Australian restraint now comes across as a weakness. 

On the contrary, I think it's India who's afraid of our batting, hence the doctored pitches, and Australia as a whole are much better behaved overall, has nothing to do with earnings or fear though mate.

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Australia has generally been regarded as the most ill-behaved cricket team over the decades..... foul mouthed and the biggest sledgers. 

If your team wishes to play the current No.1 test team, they should stop cheating.

What ever, one more win and we retain the trophy.

5 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

How were we caught "cheating"? Smith said it was a brain fade, a mistake, and if VK wants to accuse him of doing it on previous occasions I suggest he hands over the evidence to the ICC and if he can't then he should apologise and accept the sanctions brought before him, a fine would be acceptable IMO.

Surely even a muppet like you would know with so many cameras on the players any evidence wouldn't be hard to find.

How come two of your players have brain fade at the same time or do they not have brains to play within the rules of the games or not. It was cheating everyone saw on that camera. Anything other than that is an exercise to cover up that cheatin

Edited by flat_wicket_bully
2 minutes ago, flat_wicket_bully said:

How come two of your players have brain fade at the same time or do they not have brains to play within the rules of the games or not. It was cheating everyone saw on that camera. Anything other than that is an exercise to cover up that cheatin

It was dealt with at the time by the umpire, he has been cleared, build a bridge FFS.