Indian media watch thread

Number

Half of the foreign money in stock market is Indian black money routed through tax heavens. So that money is already invested in india. Bjp leadership knows that and yet the tall claims. Anyways got this on WhatsApp - "काला धन को छोड़ो ये सोचो प्रधानमंत्री को विदेश से कैसे लाया जाये"
Pata hai kaise late hain? http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/participatorynotes.asp And guess who is considered to be the pioneer of black money in India? A nice little article by Ram Jethmalani will shed some light http://www.sunday-guardian.com/analysis/friend-father-a-philosopher-of-black-money-is-chidambaram Btw, I'm not absolving Jaitley of anything here. He is another mofo. He hasn't banned participatory notes, though some supposed regulations have been enforced. http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-12-27/news/57441361_1_foreign-portfolio-investors-participatory-notes-p-notes I'm not entirely well read on KYC norms but knowing Jaitley, there is scope for mischief. Will read up on them when I have enough free time. I was happy when the SIT was promptly set-up. Since then, things have been going quite slowly.
Yes. Entire opposition, including apna Imandaar Arvind, could've. But you know our politicians.

^would be happy if current govt prevents further black money accumulation' date=' let alone bringing it back[/quote'] That is another issue they have not sufficiently addressed. SC has consulted Subbu Swamy and Ram Jethmalani on the matter. I hope serious steps are taken sooner rather than later.

Grand coverage of Arvind Kejriwal 100 days speech and yet AAP supporters cry that how media is dead against them .Media is really against you when you become non existent
AAP is just a margin of error in National Politics yet the amount of coverage it gets (as compared to far larger parties like SP, AIADMK, TMC etc) is simple enough proof of how very biased the media is towards AAP.

AAP is just a margin of error in National Politics yet the amount of coverage it gets (as compared to far larger parties like SP' date=' AIADMK, TMC etc) is simple enough proof of how very biased the media is towards AAP.[/quote'] How many of them resigned and went to contest against Modi in Varanasi.:cantstop:

Aaj Tak Presenter Was The Latest To Make A Sexist Jibe At Smriti Irani This is downright disgraceful on part of the AajTak team. Found this from FB: Anyone criticizing Sagarika Ghose, Barkha Dutt or Rana Ayyub, however civilly, is a 'Hindutva Misogynist Troll' indulging in 'Vile, Sexist Abuse'. Any sleazy insinuation against HRD minister Smriti Irani however is 'journalistic freedom of expression'. http://www.newslaundry.com/2015/06/02/aaj-tak-presenter-was-the-latest-to-make-a-sexist-jibe-at-smriti-irani/

^ Yeah I was watching it live. The interviewers (two of them) were both acting like they were political oppositions. But, It was hilarious. Smriti grabbed the guy by balls, twisted it and put it in his mouth. You could see that he didnt came out of the Smriti shock till the end of interview.

^ Yeah I was watching it live. The interviewers (two of them) were both acting like they were political oppositions. But' date=' It was hilarious. Smriti grabbed the guy by balls, twisted it and put it in his mouth. You could see that he didnt came out of the [i']Smriti shock till the end of interview.
You may disagree with Smriti Irani as HRD Minister/some of her policies but boy is she a lioness. Gives it back as good as she gets, no body who takes panga with her can come out unscathed.

^ Yeah I was watching it live. The interviewers (two of them) were both acting like they were political oppositions. But' date=' It was hilarious. Smriti grabbed the guy by balls, twisted it and put it in his mouth. You could see that he didnt came out of the [i']Smriti shock till the end of interview.
True, they were acting like RaGa representations. So afraid to see an HRD minister going to Amethi and taking on RaGa. Will be ever see an Congress members or even AAP members under such scrutiny? Smriti raised a valid point that many problems happened in the past but there was no programs on it, absolutely no questioning done by our media to then HRD minister, Sibal.

^ Rahul/Congress media is after her since she contested Amethi. It will scruitinise her to her school days. Verify if she ever beat up another school kid or was made to stand out of class room for being too assertive or had a brawl with fellow co-workers at Balaji telefilms. She has brought it on herself. What I like about her is that she is not running away, Infact winning the battle against Congress PM candidate and its media.

z6bKbObAYhU wV8tlKAdtlc Here's the link to the whole program. It's a great watch, Smriti handled the questions very neatly while the reporters were shamelessly insulting and having open bias against her.
didn't watch the whole video but watched some part of second video. All I can say this woman is disgusting. The earlier Modi gets rid of her, better of this govt. The way she claimed that demonstrators were terrorizing her 11 years old daughter looked absolutely ugly and deplorable. If daughter of one of the strongest union cabinet minister who also happens to be closest to Modi can be terrorized like that in broad day light in central of Delhi, then I think Home minister Rajnath Singh should resign with immediate effect. The way she did drama and played victim card on Aaj Tak journalist's question was another shameful moment. She still thinks and she is acting in saas-bahu serial. Must be got rid of. Its a shame that we have a HRD minister as pitiable as her.