Busting myth about Kohli as a fast bowlers favorite captain

velu

Dont get me wrong , as a batsmen kohli or rat is as awesome as anyone else , and i would rate him better than sachin.

But when comes to captaincy , there are few brigades here in ICF THAT say fast bowlers will flurish / nurished under his captaincy.

But in all reality , he picks 3 spinners and 1/2 fast bowlers. And regularly he open the bowling with spiinners.

In todays game he opened the bowling with a spinner and in the other end , he opened with  Stuart Binny the phast bowler . :p:

2020 and test matches and 50 overs are different formats. Best bowlers in 2020 are generally the bowlers who will bowl change of pace and put some variations and throw some slow ones etc instead of bowling fast or at same pace all the time.

So having a spin bowler or bowler who can bowl slow at times and change it up is ideal for any twenty20 over other bowers who are good 50 over or test match bowlers and bowl really fast. 

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

2020 and test matches and 50 overs are different formats. Best bowlers in 2020 are generally the bowlers who will bowl change of pace and put some variations and throw some slow ones etc instead of bowling fast or at same pace all the time.

So having a spin bowler or bowler who can bowl slow at times and change it up is ideal for any twenty20 over other bowers who are good 50 over or test match bowlers and bowl really fast. 

but even in odis or tests , there is a hype abt kohli ebcourging fats bowlers.. thats also myth

9 minutes ago, velu said:

but even in odis or tests , there is a hype abt kohli ebcourging fats bowlers.. thats also myth

Yes, I think he earned the hype because India won a lot of games and infact all the series recently under him, so naturally there will be hype.

But I do agree that his captaincy will be tested more when we go overseas, till then so far, whatever he has done so far, he has done fine and now we have to wait for the overseas swing, though I am happy with his captaincy but for public and critics to be satisfied, best time will be when the overseas swing tours come around.