6 Aligarh Men Thrashed For Skinning Buffalo, Case Against Them, Not Mob

Haarkarjeetgaye

18 minutes ago, mishra said:

Old news. Few stray cases and media reporting doesnt mean we dont want strict action against eve teasers and goons.

Let the police arrest them, impose huge fines and send them to jail. If other states can do this why not? 

You didn't answer me about if innocent man was caught. You will say "few stray cases, its ok to have your future spoiled".

If mob has mentality to lynch someone, It means they never not got proper education.

1 minute ago, mishra said:

Yes, Government in every state doesnt care if a mob beat up a caught in act  criminal till police arrives.

What IF mob beats up a innocent man? Who is responsible now?

What rights does the mob have to give judgement? Why we need local courts/judges and local jails?

1 minute ago, StriKe said:

Let the police arrest them, impose huge fines and send them to jail. If other states can do this why not? 

You didn't answer me about if innocent man was caught. You will say "few stray cases, its ok to have your future spoiled".

If mob has mentality to lynch someone, It means they never not got proper education.

Where is mob, Its police who have done it mistakenly. http://www.hindustantimes.com/noida/3-up-policemen-suspended-after-they-detain-couple-at-ghaziabad-park-in-anti-romeo-drive/story-pMhKUSDzZUIifLSOdx4poN.html

3 UP cops suspended for detaining couple at Ghaziabad park in ‘anti-Romeo’ drive

Three Uttar Pradesh policemen were suspended after they detained a young couple at a Ghaziabad park as part of an ongoing anti-Romeo drive, described as a crackdown on people harassing women in public places, officials said on Saturday.

That didnt happen immediately after few incidents like one you mentioned.

First Government clarified and re issued circular for anti romeo squad.

And finally took action against guilty.

Edited by mishra

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

Yes those 3 news are about anti-romeo squad - Police.

I'm replying to you when you said 

10 hours ago, mishra said:

Police did come and arrest culprits. Lets talk on practicality. In india when a thief is caught, people beat him till police arrives. When police arrives, It arrest the thieves amd mob goes home.

so how what happened in this case is different?

1 minute ago, StriKe said:

What IF mob beats up a innocent man? Who is responsible now?

What rights does the mob have to give judgement? Why we need local courts/judges and local jails?

"Crowd was aggressive". Police has no resource to control crowd. So it arrested six men. When tommorrow everything is cooled they will let them go. Dont blame Police. With limited resouces, They have done is to take best action possible that they could have to save these six people.

28 minutes ago, mishra said:

"Crowd was aggressive". Police has no resource to control crowd. So it arrested six men. When tommorrow everything is cooled they will let them go. Dont blame Police. With limited resouces, They have done is to take best action possible that they could have to save these six people.

Then government should give the police resource to enforce the law. There is no excuse to not give police basic resource while spending billions of dollars on fancy toys for the military that it will never get to use in the first place.

22 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Then government should give the police resource to enforce the law. There is no excuse to not give police basic resource while spending billions of dollars on fancy toys for the military that it will never get to use in the first place.

Lol, Again a hollow remark. Indian defense budget is 2.4% of GDP, i.e. .2 less than global average.

Just now, mishra said:

Lol, Again a hollow remark. Indian defense budget is 2.4% of GDP, i.e. .2 less than global average.

Don't care if its 2%, 20% or 0.1%. What matters is, internal security,law and order, more than shiny new toys that the military hardly ever uses.

That is of a higher priority.

30 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

And they should start caring. Because that is a criminal activity, also known as assault. 

I think,  "doesnt care" isnt correct term. "Mob beating up a criminal caught in act is not the priority".

Just now, Muloghonto said:

Don't care if its 2%, 20% or 0.1%. What matters is, internal security,law and order, more than shiny new toys that the military hardly ever uses.

That is of a higher priority.

What kind of arguement is that? Why Security forces be underfunded and be allowed to be slaughtered. Why their lives arent important?

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

I think,  "doesnt care" isnt correct term. "Mob beating up a criminal caught in act is not the priority".

Not priority = doesnt care. You are engaging in wordplay now, which is expected, given your past remarks.

Just now, mishra said:

What kind of arguement is that? Why Security forces be underfunded and be allowed to be slaughtered. Why their lives arent important?

There isn't no 'slaughter' implied. We need a functional police force, more than we need an aircraft carrier for eg- which has NEVER been used for defence in history of India. 

Or Su-30s which are yet to see operational action.

Our citizen's lives and rights are of higher priority than toys for the army that doesn't get used.

9 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Not priority = doesnt care. You are engaging in wordplay now, which is expected, given your past remarks.

No, You are trying to show you are leftist. For example you may want a better ride like Ferrari and can actually afford it if you sell your house. But you dont sell your house. Same is true at Government level. State Governments just cant pump up budget of Police. You donate few billions. And see if that works.

But, my question to you still unanswered. Why do you expect Yogi Government to do a American level of Policing? If anything there has been massive visible improvement in Policing compared to last government. I too have had first hand experience of this improvement. Policemen arent seeking bribes atleast overtly.

Edited by mishra

8 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

There isn't no 'slaughter' implied. We need a functional police force, more than we need an aircraft carrier for eg- which has NEVER been used for defence in history of India. 

Or Su-30s which are yet to see operational action.

Our citizen's lives and rights are of higher priority than toys for the army that doesn't get used.

Yes, A weak person or nation dont get no respect. Doesnt matter even if they are right or wrong. Saddam is Dead. While Ahmedinizad survives. North Korea stands while Syria is allready broken

1 minute ago, mishra said:

No, You are trying to show you are leftist. For example you may want a better ride like Ferrari and can actually afford it if you sell your house. But you dont sell your house. Same is true. State Governments just cant pump up budget of Police.

But, my question to you still unanswered. Why do you expect Yogi Government to do a American level of Policing? If anything there has been massive visible improvement in Policing compared to last government. I too have had first hand experience of this improvement. Policemen arent seeking bribes atleast overtly.

You are talking out of your rear end. 

Talking about law and order doesn't make one a leftist. It makes one a nationalist, because you can't claim to be 'pro nation' and not prioritize implementation of the SAME NATION's legal code on its citizenry.

And yes, state government can pump up police, if central government can provide extra funding- which they can easily do by cutting back on high end arms acquisitions that are not used in its lifetime. Give another 5-6 years and Sukhois will be requiring extended refits to 'extend their lifecycle' - i.e., nearing retirement without seeing combat. We don't absolutely-must need an aircraft carrier either. It is only ever used in aggressive action against a nation and we are not in the business of breaking up foreign nations. Atleast, not for a long-long while. We already got 1. Building one more. We sure as hell don't need 3, because we are sure as hell not going to have WWIII versus China. 

Aircract carriers overall, end up costing 10-15 billion dollars per. Before you jump up and down going 'but it only costs 5 billion to make one', i am talking entire lifecycle cost of 1600-2000 personnel, cost of all the jets on it, fuel, parts, etc. Surely, the third one can wait, before our police has enough resources to BLOODY IMPLEMENT THE LAW !!!!!

And besides, law and order doesnt need to be a state purview either. The BJP - once it has RS majority, can implement an RCMP/FBI type national police-force. Or at the very least, turn CBI into one.

I don't expect Yogi government to enforce an America level policing. Just like i don't expect little girls from India to stop being peddled for sex slavery anytime soon. But one can hope. Yours is the 'making excuses/chalta-hai' attitude, that is the cancer of the nation. 

8 minutes ago, mishra said:

Yes, A weak person or nation dont get no respect. Doesnt matter even if they are right or wrong. Saddam is Dead. While Ahmedinizad survives. North Korea stands while Syria is allready broken

That is just obfuscation. Nobody said, we are to lay down our arms. Big difference between saying 'we don't need 3 A/C to survive' versus 'roll over and die'. Last i checked, Iran, North Korea, etc. don't have a single A/C. They don't even have functional deliverable nukes either (though NoKo is close). 

I haven't heard of a single 'great power' in the last 150 years, that can't implement the law. Have you ? 
Do you think mob violence would go unpunished in Great Britain,USA, Japan- in the last 100+ years ? Or Russia/Soviet Union (post 1920 when it became a great power again), , China post 1950s ?

No. So don't tell me, our survival as a great nation depends on becoming a great power before a country under rule of law. Thats just bakwaas, pure and simple. Trying to be a great power, while having crap rule of law situation is like having a rotting house while building a 20 foot wall and moat around it: Pointless and cart before the horse.

Edited by Muloghonto

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

You are talking out of your rear end. 

Talking about law and order doesn't make one a leftist. It makes one a nationalist, because you can't claim to be 'pro nation' and not prioritize implementation of the SAME NATION's legal code on its citizenry.

And yes, state government can pump up police, if central government can provide extra funding- which they can easily do by cutting back on high end arms acquisitions that are not used in its lifetime. Give another 5-6 years and Sukhois will be requiring extended refits to 'extend their lifecycle' - i.e., nearing retirement without seeing combat. We don't absolutely-must need an aircraft carrier either. It is only ever used in aggressive action against a nation and we are not in the business of breaking up foreign nations. Atleast, not for a long-long while. We already got 1. Building one more. We sure as hell don't need 3, because we are sure as hell not going to have WWIII versus China. 

Aircract carriers overall, end up costing 10-15 billion dollars per. Before you jump up and down going 'but it only costs 5 billion to make one', i am talking entire lifecycle cost of 1600-2000 personnel, cost of all the jets on it, fuel, parts, etc. Surely, the third one can wait, before our police has enough resources to BLOODY IMPLEMENT THE LAW !!!!!

And besides, law and order doesnt need to be a state purview either. The BJP - once it has RS majority, can implement an RCMP/FBI type national police-force. Or at the very least, turn CBI into one.

I don't expect Yogi government to enforce an America level policing. Just like i don't expect little girls from India to stop being peddled for sex slavery anytime soon. But one can hope. Yours is the 'making excuses/chalta-hai' attitude, that is the cancer of the nation. 

tbh, that would have worked. Cos  you are used getting that on this forum

Edited by mishra

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

That is just obfuscation. Nobody said, we are to lay down our arms. Big difference between saying 'we don't need 3 A/C to survive' versus 'roll over and die'.

How do you decide what are good indicators for defense spending? Isnt it all in relative terms. Next door hostile nation is spending x y and z. So shouldnt India be spending something on basis of that? Or you just pull something random  out of your hat.

4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Lets assume the Govt had cut down its defence funding to zero  since they came to power you think we would have had FBI level of policing to avoid this incident ?