Site Feedback

Gambit

Not to be a downer' date=' but since we have so many techies as members, can there be a change in the site layout? The two gray sides on the left and right make the site look dull[/quote'] That's light grey or ash color. Looks good, IMO and neat as well. You can change the theme though.

Not to be a downer' date=' but since we have so many techies as members, can there be a change in the site layout? The two gray sides on the left and right make the site look dull[/quote'] That's the issue with legacy software like vBulletin. That exists as the old WWW view to display on different resolution screens. It will be very difficult if not impossible to change that with the existing software version and custom modules. Disclaimer - I don't know the workings of ICF; merely commenting on the technical aspect.

Not to be a downer' date=' but since we have so many techies as members, can there be a change in the site layout? The two gray sides on the left and right make the site look dull[/quote'] You can use the India-flag colours theme : Those gray sides will become blue

That's light grey or ash color. Looks good' date=' IMO and neat as well. You can change the theme though.[/quote'] I like it the way it is. It looks like some technical forum and I can browse through it at work and act like I am "researching" on some technical stuff.. Of course the liberal use of the smileys does not help. :P