Time is ripe enough to send Navdeep Saini to SA for Shami not Gurbani

Suhaan

Guys I feel selectors should think out of the box and send Saini to SA as the 'quick ' bowls with decent pace and hits perfect line and length.He seems to be better equiped than Gurbani who is quite annoyingly getting attention for his bucket full of wickets in Ranji knockouts.But this guy Saini hasnt done bad,he has the big tournament temperament....but there is a huge IF for this to happen..Whats your take friends??

3 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

That's my view coz lack of pace may not work in his favour say Centurion like pitch will definitely not favour his kind of bowling ,here I have compared him purely with Saini who scores above him just for pace, his other attributes are quite same

But this Centurian pitch has nothing for Pacers.

5 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Gurbani type trundlers wont work in south Africa unless they have natural seam movement like asif, we have your favorite bhuvi and my second favorite who can keep things tight  and do the  job at much better pace than gurbani so don't need another of such bowler with less pace. :dance:

If pitch like Capetown, we can very well have someone like Gurbani with BK.

8 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

If pitch like Capetown, we can very well have someone like Gurbani with BK.

Bowlers who take out pitch completely out of the equation are more reliable unless they are spray guns like shannon gabrial, I would always back such pacers over those who depends on conditions so its siani for me.

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Bowlers who take out pitch completely out of the equation are more reliable unless they are spray guns like shannon gabrial, I would always back such pacers over those who depends on conditions so its siani for me.

There are no bowlers who can take pitch out of the equation. It is such a huge misconception.