SA vs Australia, 1st test Durban

15 minutes ago, kira said:

Smith's average decrease by .34 runs after the first test, great start to the series:biggrin:

Let's get that average down by 3-4 runs by the end of the series, c'mon south africa :aha:

That is the only stake Indian fans have in this series lol Also their test ranking will dip even further

It is very very bad that, this otherwise good Cricket forum has boss named Saurav forever who thinks other than India matches are NOT IMPORTANT

He removed thread of all other international cricket than either he opens the thread or his best friend open thread he removed other members name and put his name.

I think he should come forward and apologize on LIVE CRICKET THREAD other than India.other people (members) are not animals

Edited by Shy9

Australia lead now 370 which reminds me 1970 test SOA vs AUS, right here.

Southafrica after scoring 162 odd on the first innings vs Australia's 350 beat Australia by hitting 340 on day 5 to win test

Do you think present team can chase 400 plus succesful on day 4/5?

On 3/3/2018 at 6:47 PM, Shy9 said:

It is very very bad that, this otherwise good Cricket forum has boss named Saurav forever who thinks other than India matches are NOT IMPORTANT

He removed thread of all other international cricket than either he opens the thread or his best friend open thread he removed other members name and put his name.

I think he should come forward and apologize on LIVE CRICKET THREAD other than India.other people (members) are not animals

Dil pe mat le yaar... Haath me le!