USA vs Canada vs UK

Franco Vazquez

As you all know by now that I'll most probably go to UK for uni but I want to ask how different these countries are from each other in terms of living. I have been to all these countries and to be honest I see students living in Canada or US enjoying their lives more than those in UK and the fact most of the British people diss their own country makes it worse as well for the outsider

2 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

As you all know by now that I'll most probably go to UK for uni but I want to ask how different these countries are from each other in terms of living. I have been to all these countries and to be honest I see students living in Canada or US enjoying their lives more than those in UK and the fact most of the British people diss their own country makes it worse as well for the outsider

What exactly do you mean Canadian and American students enjoy their lives more than UK students ?

Also you say UK but that is 4 countries each with different university set ups .e.g. Scotland's university tuition fees are £1800 per year and England's are £9000.

Maybe you should look up you tube and you will find many Canadian and American students at UK universities who love it compared to back home. 

It is also a huge generalisation to say MOST British people diss their own country !!!

I would suggest to yourself that you reconsider your decision to go to a UK university if you have such a low opinion of the country and its university.