Many Sikhs in UK don’t want to be identified as ‘Indian’

Switchblade

BTW Khalistanis not wanting Lahore could be due to them not wanting to take any pangas with Pakistanis. Best option is to bully Indians only...

If Khalistanis has little bit of zameer left, they could’ve protested recent violence against Sikhs in Pak & AFG...

All bravado against a democratic country like India. When it come to take on Pak (their fund supplier), they become goody goody Sikhs...

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

Calm down fellas. We don't want this thread to get locked , do we? 

Let's hug out our differences with each other.

First you need to do a bit more reading on prosperity of Punjab pre arrival of British- you’ve really made a mess of a lot of basic historical facts 

Edited by mancalledsting

1 minute ago, mancalledsting said:

Lol at you, Trying to create tension between East Punjabis and Pakistanis. No ones falling for your BS, tension will not happen on your say so. But I know you’ll keep carrying on like the b*tch that you are.

Tension? East Punjabis have always smoked your lot in all the previous wars.

And if you are an Indian as you like to claim why do you even care if I drag Pakistan into it. What's it to you?

Just now, asterix said:

BTW Khalistanis not wanting Lahore could be due to them not wanting to take any pangas with Pakistanis. Best option is to bully Indians only...

If Lhlistanis has little bit of zameer left, they could’ve protested recent violence against Sikhs in Pak & AFG...

All bravado against a democratic country like India. When it come to take on Pak (their fund supplier), they become goody goody Sikhs...

They need their support after all.

Except Pakistanis nobdoy takes their claims serious.

4 minutes ago, asterix said:

If Lhlistanis has little bit of zameer left, they could’ve protested recent violence against Sikhs in Pak & AFG...

Dude, Sikhs have heavily protested against atrocities committed in Pakistan. Why woukdnt  they. They are not inherently anti Indian but just pro sikh

Edited by mancalledsting

3 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

First you need to do a bit more reading on prosperity of Punjab pre arrival of British- you’ve really made a mess of a lot of basic historical facts 

Don't talk history with me son. Unlike your lot my history doesn't start with invasion of Sindh by Qasim and goes thousands of years back.

Dude, Sikhs have heavily protested against atrocities committed in Pakistan. Why woukdnt  they. They are not inherently anti Indian but just pro sikh

Can you give me any links where Sikhs have protested in UK for the recent killings of Sikhs in Pakistan?
Sorry I missed it in the news...

12 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

@PBN Let's hypothetically assume you are a Khalistani living in one of the Pinds in England.

Would you or would you not want Lahore as your capital considering it represented the glory of erstwhile Sikh empire?

dude, i laughed at your statement of stating guru randhawa as a legendary punjabi poety and a song as a great literary work and using it as a reference point.  I wasn't sure you were serious in your earlier post but it seems so. It makes all the more hilarious

1 minute ago, PBN said:

dude, i laughed at your statement of stating guru randhawa as a legendary punjabi poety and a song as a great literary work and using it as a reference point.  I wasn't sure you were serious in your earlier post but it seems so. It makes all the more hilarious

You didn't answer my question though.

LAHORE OR NOT????

1 minute ago, mancalledsting said:

The degree of protest will be proportionate to the degree of atrocity. Obvious to anyone with half a Brain 

So you claim degree of atrocities on Sikhs in Pakistan are far far less compared to Indian side hence more British Sikhs protesting against India compared to Pakistan?? 

@Rasgulla Pakistani confirmed.

The degree of protest will be proportionate to the degree of atrocity. Obvious to anyone with half a Brain 

Give me one instance of any protest? Even the PM of Pakistan was in London till recently..

BTW the Khalistanis protested when Modi visited recently and tore down Indian flag in protest of a so called innocent Sikh been held in Punjab jail... what degree of atrocity you are talking about?
In Pakistan Sikhs were killed recently...

You clarify what do you mean by degree of atrocity...

2 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

You didn't answer my question though.

LAHORE OR NOT????

why are you quoting me for something which i didn't even say anything about?  I saw something hilarious and quoted you and the statement that Punjab has always been a rich state even prior to the british

Just now, PBN said:

why are you quoting me for something which i didn't even say anything about?  I saw something hilarious and quoted you and the statement that Punjab has always been a rich state even prior to the british

I thought you were a Sikh and we needed a Sikh opinion on here.

Completely hypothetical though. Don't get offended.