Improved fitness has made me a different cricketer, says Kedar Jadhav

Switchblade

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/asia-cup-2018-i-dont-bowl-much-in-the-nets-kedar-jadhav-reveals-success-formula/

“I don’t bowl much in the nets. Honestly, I just bowl a couple of overs in the practice session before a match. I think if I try and work on my bowling in the net sessions, then whatever is there … it might get broken. So I stay in my limit,” said Jadhav, who has featured in 42 ODIs.

“I feel my fitness has improved after my surgery, and in the last four months I have learnt a lot about training and fitness,” he said. “It has definitely helped me and has made me a different cricketer.

“Every time I did my rehab previously, I used to start playing, (thinking) that the problems won’t come back again. Many a time I also used to miss my routine, but now, regardless of how I feel, I start my day with either gym or running. That gives me confidence that I’m getting stronger and fitter every day, and that helps me on the field,” Jadhav explained.

Recalling MS Dhoni’s decision to bowl him an ODI against New Zealand in 2016, the 31-year-old said, “Ever since Dhoni bhai asked me to bowl in that New Zealand match, my life has completely changed.”

lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=30

Another reason for @velu and @Rasgulla to be happy as Kedar's life was changed by their hero.

2 hours ago, velu said:

abe .. jadhav himself told mahi asked him to bowl :hehe: 

wait .. jadhav unintentionally reveals that dhoni is our captain ?

Yes, We know. Kohlieither unfit or isnt taking his job more seriously. Couple of days back, It was mentioned somewhere that Ponting commenting that Kohli to do some homework and research before he takes the field.

But Rohit is not taking clues from Dhoni. And