JIOFiber..which plan to obtain to get free TV and enjoy most stuff without paying too much.

WC2011INDIA

What's your approx monthly usage? If you are a normal user who isn't much into torrents, heavy downloading or gaming then the bronze or silver plan of Jio Fiber would be adequate.
They have announced these plans & customers opting for Gold plan or above will be provided with TV set too. Pretty sure this will come under lots of T&C which haven't been explained in detail.

jio-fiber-plan.jpg

Edited by Turning_track

19 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

What's your approx monthly usage? If you are a normal user who isn't much into torrents, heavy downloading or gaming then the bronze or silver plan of Jio Fiber would be adequate.
They have announced these plans & customers opting for Gold plan or above will be provided with TV set too. Pretty sure this will come under lots of T&C which haven't been explained in detail.

jio-fiber-plan.jpg

my plan is 50mbps + 600 gb for 30days .. 825rs with ion broadband

yet to cross 100gb usage per month 

TV DTH is going to be based on internet data right? So if I want to watch TV and browse internet such as gaming , downloading, watching stuff etc plus the entertainment apps, etc. How much should I pay and what plan should I opt for? I want the 4K TV as well. So what are the yearly rates? 

Edited by I6MTW

10 hours ago, Turning_track said:

jio-fiber-plan.jpg

Is this official on their site or did you get it from somewhere else?

Yeah just checked right now, I thought annual plans would be cheaper. Damn cheapskates these Ambanis :no:

As for the OP, I think we will have to choose biennial Gold plan to get the free TV. Would rather buy a TV & pay monthly instead, I've had bad experience with prepaid plans & no way I'd pay 24x in a single go :whack3:

Edited by R!TTER