Which posters do you find annoying?

King Tendulkar

Guest Hiten.
good forum for the most part' date=' but the way trolls are allowed to roam freely and post all kinds of trash in threads makes this place impossible to read at times. better moderation is reqd[/quote'] Not the moderation but users' discretion is required to make this place readable. Folks like you indulge in non-sense war-related hatred in a cricketing subforum, leaving the moderators to clean up tons of posts related to religious, politics hatred. If you cannot interact in a civil manner with a padosi member on this site, I suggest you to ignore their posts completely and leave the heated debating to users who would stick to cricket whilst answering our padosi member's posts. And I do not intent to single you out over this over the top Pakistan-related hatred, just saying it in general..

Guest Hiten.

Not many moderators are active these days and the ones are try their best to cut the weed out. There is an option of reporting certain posts/users, do that and help improve the moderation.

achilles with his bad-ass holier than thou, paki-hugging, full of "having said that" posts is probably the most irritating poster EVER. That biatch fineleg got nothing on him. tex-des can mind-**** you some times, but I blame it on his part-desi, part-abcd confused-as-much-about-his- sexuality-as-his-nationality upbringing.

Trolls; Apologists; Self-loathers; People who don’t take a stand or if they do turn out to be completely hypocritical; Racists; Conservatives; Xenophobes; Homophobes; Fair-weather, bandwagon fans who dont stick by their fav players when the going gets tough; Fans who repeatedly invoke patriotism when criticizing our players but they themselves live abroad for personal gains; Self-pompous speciments who think an internet message board is an appropriate place to flaunt your ‘achievements’ in real life AND MOST OF ALL, Posters who think cricinfo's statsguru can answer ANY question, including the mystery of the origins of the universe. :mad: That’s essentially 95% of all posters. :D