Rohit Sharma

Sachinism

not most superior.. but one of the best. actually at this age u can't say who is more superior, he or others.. because others and he both often are making mistakes too and similar kinda.. surely i back him though to be the future middle order batsman.. and a player who will score well over seas for India..
actually you have a point. kambli has an average of 50+ in those 20 odd tests. lets hope this guy isn't another flash in the pan

He looks the best out of the new comers and the developing players. We have to let them develop a bit more before getting them into Test matches. Even though RS is playing well, I am not sure he has the maturity to play in Tests just yet. Perhaps in 2 or 3 seasons. Badri looks great though. He's of the right age too to get introduced to Test Matches. BTW, no body can be compared to God. :D Sachin @ < 20 years scored one of the best test centuries scored in Australia. He saved a Test Match in England for us. He did much more. :D

hehe dude u are telling that SRT wasn good as Rohit wen he was 20..no way..SRT was the best teenage sensation ever..wen he was 20 he got a century in SA against the likes of donald in SA..now wat else do u need..sorry that statement is baseless.. anyway Rohit is the future..he is the most gifted of the young lot and he wud take SRTs number 4 position once GOD decides to retire..

beat me to making the thread stunning innings so calculated, he takes his time at the start, knocks it around, puts the bad balls away and when its time to open up, he really does open up and its not just smashing the ball wherever, he picks his gaps and smacks the ball there awesome player

Sixes. Everytime someone hits a six, the commentator is obliged to say, "Oh, this should help him get closer to getting the DLF Maximum sixers award." Every Single Time. Its pretty frustrating. But the knock was supposedly awesome. I thought he should've got the MoM. He had a S/R of 181: 76*(42). Oh well. Better luck next time. If any of you have the knock on video, could you post that on YouTube please?

I remember seeing him in the India A vs Pakistan A tourney in UAE. From what I had seen in that tournament, I had made comments that he is a laid back character who could be potential for the test team. But never did I think then, that he could go all out and blitz his way to quickfire scores. Now that I have seen him for quite a few matches and tournaments, He seems to have a lot of time and his shots are clean as a whistle. I am becoming a fan of him in the t20 matches. Even with his build, he can clear the boundaries with ease. That shows that he places the ball well into the gaps and he seems to play proper cricketing shots.

I remember seeing him in the India A vs Pakistan A tourney in UAE. From what I had seen in that tournament, I had made comments that he is a laid back character who could be potential for the test team. But never did I think then, that he could go all out and blitz his way to quickfire scores. Now that I have seen him for quite a few matches and tournaments, He seems to have a lot of time and his shots are clean as a whistle. I am becoming a fan of him in the t20 matches. Even with his build, he can clear the boundaries with ease. That shows that he places the ball well into the gaps and he seems to play proper cricketing shots.
This is why I love the Chargers (especially because I'm from Hyd). IMO, they picked Rohit Sharma over Uthappa/Raina etc...and RP over Sreesanth - and I'm big fan of both :two_thumbs_up: Of course I wish we took Dhoni too!

Rohit is awesome, he hits the ball with precision he hit where ever he wants and whenever he wants. I would of loved to see him and VVS batting together what a sight that would be one guy who spanks the ball and the other who lets his wrists do the talking.