Countdown to Ishant Sharma being ranked number 1 bowler

yeah he will need some series abroad .... SA, Eng and even Kiwiland later should be exciting prospects for us Zak Ishant RP Munaf Sreesanth those five seamers offer hope that we may have some decent results abroad soon
I used to be a big believer in Sreesanth but I'm not sure now. He seems far to busy entering bollywood dancing competitions and being seen in the right hot spots rather than rehabbing like demon hell bent on returning to cricket. Seriously, how long does it take to recover from a side strain/back? He hasn't played since the IPL and it's largely down to him.

Well with the current form our fast bowlers are in should be an indications to curators to provide more competitive pitches that have something in it apart from being flat tracks. Although I have to say I'm so impressed with the young lad. He's control and accuracy are phenomenal and he was getting reverse swing even today. Really, the Aussi bowlers could learn a thing or two from him!!!

IMO he is already the 2nd best fast bowler in the world behind Steyn. Now that can obviously change if the likes of Akhtar and Flintoff can go through a series with out getting injured.
akhtar needs to shed plenty of weight.. and freddie i believe with his lunatic behavour.. might not end up touring INdia again.. i have a feeling

I dont see Shoaib coming back to full force. Now Mohammad Asif ... if he can sort everything out has the potential to be the no.1 bowler but its scandal after scandal for Asif ... and its a shame too because he was the best seam bowler I have seen since McGrath and he threw his career away.

why...what did he do?
i thought he wasn't fit to play that million dollar per player game, as he struggled a bit during the penultimate game of that tournament.. yet he appeared as a bhikari in that game and didn't do anything in that game.. now we might soon hear... freedi to miss out first few odi's.. then we will hear.. freddiie might miss the whole odi series.. then he will hear.. freddie might drop out from test too to be fully fit for the tour to caribbean
i thought he wasn't fit to play that million dollar per player game' date= as he struggled a bit during the penultimate game of that tournament.. yet he appeared as a bhikari in that game and didn't do anything in that game.. now we might soon hear... freedi to miss out first few odi's.. then we will hear.. freddiie might miss the whole odi series.. then he will hear.. freddie might drop out from test too to be fully fit for the tour to caribbean
oh i didn't watch a single ball of that circus