Are we all supporting the Lankans then...

Sooda

Re: Are we all supporting the Lankans then... I'm with the lesser team in this contest i.e Sri Lanka. I can't still believe Sri Lanka made it to the finals. They have played some good cricket and their youth and experienced both have won games for them. I was quite way off the mark as for Sri Lanka's fortunes were concerned prior world cup.

Re: Are we all supporting the Lankans then... I am about to leave for Italy so I don't give a f@k :hic: Aus: For -Deserve it as they are the better team by far. Against- Will make them even more arrogant SL: For- Neighbours and our long lost brothers Against: F@k em as they will rub it in :lmao: _____________________________________ Result- I support the team that wins the cup :lmao:

Re: Are we all supporting the Lankans then...

No way! Aussie aussie aussie! :wtg:
Agreed. Call me whatever you want to but I am not supporting Lankans to win another WC within 11years of 1996. That would effectively make them the dominant team of South Asia(atleast in LOI format). By the way Aussies winning the toss is half the battle won anyway. Cant see them lose from here. xxx