No Pakistanis in IPL III 2010 - All related News/Views/Opinions

patriot

Will they ever stop whinging? And what does the ICC have to do with this - or maybe they will also take up Miandad's absurd statement and demand that the ICC take over the IPL. What a bunch of clowns.
That is the whole point. Pakistan is accusing the government of India and ICC of inaction over this whole episode. Even a kid can see that neither have any role to play. No rules were broken, no laws were broken, no contract was beached. How can a sane adult even talk about complaining to ICC is totally beyond me.

That is the whole point. Pakistan is accusing the government of India and ICC of inaction over this whole episode. Even a kid can see that neither have any role to play. No rules were broken' date=' no laws were broken, no contract was beached. How can a [b']sane adult even talk about complaining to ICC is totally beyond me.
You lost me there.

Padosis are real pissed off at Shilpa shetty for her interview. Entire Pakisan needs anger management :hysterical:. No wonder they often fight in dressing rooms and hit each other. :hysterical: . They run towards pavilion with bat for getting called "Aaloo" :hysterical:. Terroris are born out of anger and brainwash. You can easily provoke these padosis and easily brainwash also.

so looks like modi had the perfect plan all setup for the revenge of 26/11 on pak cricketars... i bet he is regretting wat he has done cuz that was a very cheap thing to do...i wonder how many hate mails he got from pakistanis
This is still better than inviting them to play cricket and shooting at them. PCB: been there, done that.

so looks like modi had the perfect plan all setup for the revenge of 26/11 on pak cricketars... i bet he is regretting wat he has done cuz that was a very cheap thing to do...i wonder how many hate mails he got from pakistanis
False sense of entitlement and acute victim mentality of the Pakis is for the world to see.

No IPL ever, says Pak board Pakistan will not allow any of its players to take part in future editions of the Indian Premier League (IPL). Speaking to Hindustan Times on Saturday, Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chief Ijaz Butt said: “We are never going to allow our players to participate in IPL again. What they (IPL) did is not only embarrassing, it is also an insult to us.†This is the first time since the January 19 IPL players’ auction that the PCB chief has reacted with specific accusations. Butt called the snub a “conspiracy†against Pakistani cricketers and said the “entire incident was pre-plannedâ€. “It cannot always be a unilateral decision by Mr Lalit Modi that he cannot be questioned for any of his decisions or actions. That’s not on,†said Butt. “After the auction, I tried to call him on several occasions and there’s some courtesy in returning a call. But no, he completely avoided talking to me.†IPL commissioner Lalit Modi refused to comment on the PCB’s plans to boycott the IPL but told HT: “We don’t call any board to inform them if their players have been taken or not. And I have not got any message or calls from him (Ijaz Butt).†Butt questioned the need to invite Pakistan in the first place if the IPL didn’t want them in the third edition of the event, and rubbished the availability issue cited by some franchisee owners. “First, we were asked to get permission from the government for our players to play in IPL. Then, they wanted permission from the foreign office of Pakistan, and we got that in writing. After that, they wanted a no-objection letter from the interior ministry, which we got them too,†an angry Butt said. He added: “They (IPL) then asked us to clear visa-related issues, to whichI said the Indian government should be granting visas. But we stillcontacted Indian sports minister Mr (M.S.) Gill and he arranged visas for all our players. After all this, what makes our friends Mr Lalit Modi & Company question the availability of our players? Isn't that ridiculous and insulting?†Butt said the plan to cold-shoulder Pakistani cricketers was deliberate, in order to prevent them playing with and against international players in the IPL, which could be a preparation for the World Twenty20 in the Caribbean later this summer. He also rejected the security concerns cited by Rajasthan Royals co-owner Shilpa Shetty, who had said on Friday that the teams couldn't take the onus of providing security to Pakistani cricketers. “If it's unsafe for our players to play in India, then why call India a safe country,†asked thePCB chief. “And if that is the case, they shouldn't hold the tournament at all. How can they hold a tournament if they aren't sure about security? Pakistan is going to participate in the hockey World Cup in India next month and there's no security issue, then why give such lame excuses where our cricketers are concerned?†Butt asked. Butt, who met Pakistan sports minister Mir Aijaz Hussain Jakhrani on Friday, said the PCB would raise this issue at the February 10 meeting of the International Cricket Council.