Why Test matches PWNS (DLF) Tontee-Tontee

Guest BossBhai

What's with these insecure people who enjoy watching five days of cricket for no result feeling the need to put down another version of the game (like the who post their anti-sokkah crap in every soccer thread)? :dontknow:

No Disrespect guys, but the sticky bar in the T20 forum is already chock-a-block, so adding what seems a regular thread is only compounding the confusion, so have unstuck it. Please carry on with the discussion in the regular part of the forum, thanks.

An Epic Toyotaâ„¢ FAIL Thread.
Naaah... only thing this thread has in common with the Toyota fails is that it can keep going and going, as the reasons are endless. In this case, it's a good thing (unless you're one of the Modi worshipping IPL fanboize), in Toyota's case... not so good.

What's with these insecure people who enjoy watching five days of cricket for no result feeling the need to put down another version of the game
chalkpiece, Well but reality is that - Tonti-Tonti is indeed bull cra.p and I.Pu.L is dried bull crap

All those wannabe 'Test cricket' lovers, I wanna see how you guys would follow 'IPL of Test cricket'.....I bet not even a single person would watch 1 full session of Test cricket between Kolkatta vs Kings 11.. stop criticizing T20... Its short, fun and create 100 times more interesting and close matches than Tests