Rajiv

Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

42 minutes ago, zen said:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0010323/ 

Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, an almost 100 years old film .... one of the good films from 1920s 

not related to your movie ..

one of the oldest movie i liked is searchers ( 1956 ).. technically remastered version is as good as recent  desi movies 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049730/

13 hours ago, velu said:

definitely watchable..

My rating 4/7 ..

+ves:-

3D/VFX 

no songs :hail: 

-ves:-

logic , logic , logic 

Logic I give them a pass. I mean how logical are the Hollywood comic book movies. However should have had a more engaging script. 

2 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Logic I give them a pass. I mean how logical are the Hollywood comic book movies. However should have had a more engaging script. 

i  dont mind movies breaking newtons laws , laws of thermodynamics etc etc.. but i cant tolerate them breaking Kirchhoffs laws :mad: 

seriously our industry needs to step up a bit .. good example in the movie is <spoiler>  whole india will be focused on one major supernatural issue ( army is deployed ) , but 50k people will be attending a football in the stadium :rotfl: </spoiler>    

Tumbbad - Awesome movie. Enjoyed a lot.

For some reason I thought it was a Marathi movie. Maybe the setup of the story but it was a hindi movie. It is available on Amazon Prime. Would definitely recommend it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Saw 2.0 - it was fun

1st thing the script was week but to give gr8 credit to director he still keeps u glued to the screen. This is a director's film..what visualization. It was a spectacle . Had they invested more time on script specially in Akshay part the antagonist wud have become the protagnist in that case. It was Damn fun

Like it or not but it shud be watched by everyone atleast once in 3D.....cinema is an experience and this film is a full paisa vasool spectacle experience 

On 12/2/2018 at 3:37 PM, velu said:

i  dont mind movies breaking newtons laws , laws of thermodynamics etc etc.. but i cant tolerate them breaking Kirchhoffs laws :mad: 

seriously our industry needs to step up a bit .. good example in the movie is <spoiler>  whole india will be focused on one major supernatural issue ( army is deployed ) , but 50k people will be attending a football in the stadium :rotfl: </spoiler>    

what was the logic behind mobile phones breaking the glass panes, ceilings, doors, etc? 

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

what was the logic behind mobile phones breaking the glass panes, ceilings, doors, etc? 

5th force :) as I said lot of us don’t even think that because takes away the fun from that movie.

At that time it is like the force controlling cell phones is super strong, it is liberties and I am ok with the suspension of disbelief.

My point was should have had a tighter and more engaging script. Also after Akshay’s flashback you felt more sorry for him than to actually hate him for being the bad guy.

On 12/3/2018 at 7:40 AM, nikred said:

Tumbbad - Awesome movie. Enjoyed a lot.

For some reason I thought it was a Marathi movie. Maybe the setup of the story but it was a hindi movie. It is available on Amazon Prime. Would definitely recommend it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Saw it recently and thought it was a decent film but nothing special.

Its probably being overrated because the bar for Indian horror films is set so low however the cinematography was impressive in places.  

aquaman - 3/7

one time watchable .. dont want to get into logical falwas ..

probably super hero  thing is not for me and saving grace is we got only one superhero in this movie unlike some which has got 11/12  .. :hail:

kids and @Global.Baba will love this movie for its vfx :phehe: 

ps:-

450rs ticket on weekends  csot only 200rs on  monday day time 

Edited by velu

Watched October great movie. I don’t want to put any thing about movie. You should go  with plain mind and watch this beautifully created movie. Credit to director and actors for such beautiful movie. Bollywood used to do such movies but after the commercial movies took over we hardly made a good movie. This movie is really great do watch it. Caution:  Watch it when you are in normal mood. 

On 1/10/2019 at 2:39 PM, Forever Indian said:

Anybody watched the Rajini release Petta today?

superb masala movie .. my rating 4/5

first half is really good .. second half is little drag , like the it was directed by dhoni , went extra 20/25 mins  :phehe: 

when the first muslim character was introduced as rajni's friend , i was 200% sure that he was going to get killed soon :phehe: 

3 hours ago, velu said:

superb masala movie .. my rating 4/5

first half is really good .. second half is little drag , like the it was directed by dhoni , went extra 20/25 mins  :phehe: 

when the first muslim character was introduced as rajni's friend , i was 200% sure that he was going to get killed soon :phehe: 

Cool, just returning after seeing Petta as well with my family. My rating 3/5 - one time watchable for Rajini. The final mandatory twist of Karthik Subbaraj was good, after he laid the trap for audience :--D