1st test pre test discussion(Galle)

i really hope to see another Viru special even though his form is iffy atm.I think they are going to pick Mishra even though Ojha performed well in the tour match.Munna and ishant is going to interesting to say the least.i also hope we see a sporting wicket because the weather might be a factor too.

We'll lose this badly. Bowlers will be hit all over the park and Batsman wont stand any chance in front of Murali Magic.
ahem-i really dont think.is this the same murali we saw in india?.the only batsman i am concerned about is Viru but he can hit a ton even if he is out of form.if munna and ishant find the conditions helpful then they can do their job.
ahem-i really dont think.is this the same murali we saw in india?.the only batsman i am concerned about is Viru but he can hit a ton even if he is out of form.if munna and ishant find the conditions helpful then they can do their job.
Didnt you see us strugling against BP 11? It was the same Mendis who was hammered all over the park. And talking about Bowlers, less we talk the beter it is. Lets wait and find out the Climax.
the only chance of a draw/ win for us wud be to bat 1st... if SL bats 1st.. sanga, mahela and samara gonna post an imposing total of around 600+ and we gonna lose by an innings...
Going by Dhonis luck with the toss i stated the obvious.

Abhimanyu Mithun sucks monkey ballz..... has the standard of domestic cricket dropped so low that anyone with slight talent earn wickets in heap and then get an int'l break? What has happened to the new breed of bowlers after Ishant Sharma? .... they are all so horrible

Abhimanyu Mithun sucks monkey ballz..... has the standard of domestic cricket dropped so low that anyone with slight talent earn wickets in heap and then get an int'l break? What has happened to the new breed of bowlers after Ishant Sharma? .... they are all so horrible
This is such a load of nonsense. How many other countries are producing talented international class fast bowlers with just one or two seasons worth of experience. Mithun/Yadav/Unaidkat have what? One season of domestic cricket? No other country would be pushing these guys forward. I don't mean offense but to think that a bowler who's just 19 or 18 is suddenly going to develop into a test match bowler is pretty insane. Mithun just played one warmup match and people are already saying he sucks?
Our bowlers really need to step up. Sanga and Dhoni have said they're going for wins, hopefully the pitches will have something for the bowlers, allowing a result. I couldn't stand another run fest between these 2 sides
going by the SL squad,its seems it'll be seamer friendly.would be interesting,if Dhoni picks 3 seamers
i really hope to see another Viru special even though his form is iffy atm.I think they are going to pick Mishra even though Ojha performed well in the tour match.Munna and ishant is going to interesting to say the least.i also hope we see a sporting wicket because the weather might be a factor too.
looks like Viru will once again save our bacon at Galle.