Where will pakistan play test matches now?

There are several other options such as UAE, Sri Lanka and Malaysia. Who said ECB don't want to host Pakistani match. Just wait for a series between Pakistan and Indus and the stadiums will be filled.
Filled with Indians, yeah. you dole scrounging paki ****s will have to watch on tv since you won't be able to afford the ticket fare.
Can't play in pakistan as jihadis will blow players up. Can't play in England now as uk paks cant afford to watch 5 days of a test match, hence poor attendances with the respective grounds making losses. This meant ECB and uk grounds will not want to host meutral teats as they lose money. Where do pakis play now?
I started a similar thread weeks ago with the hope that it would be played in Engerland. Even if the Pakis cant afford it, we can, theres no way you would get poor attendances in England especially if you play in Birmingham, Lndn and Manchester. More likely it will be in Dubai, seeing as it is a Pak home series it will make them feel more at home.
I started a similar thread weeks ago with the hope that it would be played in Engerland. Even if the Pakis cant afford it, we can, theres no way you would get poor attendances in England especially if you play in Birmingham, Lndn and Manchester. More likely it will be in Dubai, seeing as it is a Pak home series it will make them feel more at home.
they can always rope in an eager Asif Iqbal to ensure the opposition batsmen "play" in darkness when Paki bowlers bowl just to ensure the Home team wins!Asif Iqbal must have been the first bookie linked paki captain - he declared his team's innings in an inconsequential test when he lost the series in india, just 2 runs less than the indian 1st innings score!!! he was another of the proud pakistani great neck deep in match fixing...
they can always rope in an eager Asif Iqbal to ensure the opposition batsmen "play" in darkness when Paki bowlers bowl just to ensure the Home team wins!Asif Iqbal must have been the first bookie linked paki captain - he declared his team's innings in an inconsequential test when he lost the series in india, just 2 runs less than the indian 1st innings score!!! he was another of the proud pakistani great neck deep in match fixing...
What if anything has this got to do with where Pakistan will play their home test matches? :hmmmm2:
What if anything has this got to do with where Pakistan will play their home test matches? :hmmmm2:
just this-:"More likely it will be in Dubai, seeing as it is a Pak home series it will make them feel more at home."- made me write that and the pain when i watched helplessly years ago when India Vs Pak match was not called off despite bad light, at sharjah, revisited. am sorry for the deviation/transgression...
just this-:"More likely it will be in Dubai, seeing as it is a Pak home series it will make them feel more at home."- made me write that and the pain when i watched helplessly years ago when India Vs Pak match was not called off despite bad light, at sharjah, revisited. am sorry for the deviation/transgression...
No now it makes sense! Not aware of this match fixing story probably b4 my time! Im of the Dada era rather than Azzuradin.
http://www.cricinfo.com/wisdenalmanack/content/story/150926.html Wills Trophy 1991-92, sixth match Wisden home Almanack archive home 1993 home INDIA v PAKISTAN At Sharjah, October 23. Pakistan won by four runs. Toss: Pakistan. A growing injury list forced Pakistan to call for reinforcements. Their first three batsmen in this match had just flown in, and the left-hander Aamir Sohail played the decisive innings in a close encounter. His 91 came from 132 balls. Another of the newcomers, Zahid Fazal, gave worthwhile support. An opening stand of 124 from Shastri and Kambli put India in a good position, but a superb catch by substitute Mushtaq Ahmed to dismiss Tendulkar tipped the balance, and Kapil Dev was trapped first ball. In fading light, 12 from Waqar Younis's last over was too stiff a target. that was as big an understatement as anything. the light was horribly bad, during the live coverage u can see the automobiles in the road going around with headlights, but since india's run rate was higher than pakistan's, the match fixer Asif iqbal did not allow the umpires to call off play.india had already beaten pak in the earlier league match.so, Asif conspired to make indian batsmen literally search for the balls in fading light and lose the match. India refused to play in sharjah after this episode for quite some time until the Sheik came calling and begged BCCI to send teams again.Asif Iqbal was the chief administrator there.

^ Yeah, I agree. That match was a travesty. The funny and suspicious thing was that the Indian batsmen had actually walked off the field with the consent of the umpires for bad light for a few minutes, but were immediately ordered back in to finish the match. EDIT : And he actually migrated to Pakistan quite a few years after partition.

Oh god. Never knew about this game. Who "ordered" India back to play? Was asif iqbal the pak captain then? What did the ICC do ?
Imran was the captain of pak, if my memory serves me right. Asif iqbal was a former pakistani captain with strong contacts in PCB and BCCI. he was able to negotiate with BCCI to send indian team on the pretext of rewarding former indian greats like Prasanna, Bedi, Chandra -benovelent funds- to the tune of $40,000 each. that was big money at that time(early 80's) and BCCI was not as rich as now.so, they lapped up the gesture and eagerly sent the teams. BCCI head honchos were given princely treatment and BCCI committed indian team participation almost at will.Asif iqbal was the intermediary for the Sharjah sheikh who built the stadium and ran CBFS( CRICKETERS BENEVONET FUNDS -SHARJAH).later the sheikh threw Asif iqbal out after he came to know about Asif's involvement in match fixing.
Rajan' date=' didn't India stopped playing at Sharjah after the infamous Aquib Javed hat-trick? or did that happen in the same series you mentioned?[/quote'] I think it happened in the same series , if I am not wrong Shastri was first one in the hat-trick and he clearly nicked it, but still was given out.something was fishy there for sure. Azharuddin was captain who know what match fixing scams he was running then,
Rajan' date=' didn't India stopped playing at Sharjah after the infamous Aquib Javed hat-trick? or did that happen in the same series you mentioned?[/quote'] it was THE same tournament, precisely the next match when india and pak played-final. Assif fixed it, SL umpire Cooray was the official who had given the hat trick if i recall correctly. for Shastri's height, there was no way that ball would have hit the stumps. he was desperate to settle the match .so obvious. india declined to play after that for a few years.