vvvslaxman

Twitter messages

He is actually one of the most biggest people in India' date=' popularity extends beyond cricket. Genuine celebrity. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Maybe because while rest of them have been busy playing cricket for the country, Sree has been cooling his heels and spending more time on Twitter than on the cricket field! :winky:

Bumble v Indian fans just visited david lloyd's twitter page and it's full of abusive/mocking comments at him from indian fans. for people visiting from other countries, they don't give a pretty picture of indians at all. https://twitter.com/BumbleCricket this one was particularly diturbing: @lav_93: @BumbleCricket teri maa ki choot.. gaanta tera baap ka... wonder why such reactions come up during an ENG v SA test match.

Have to say comments like these should not be posted. If you don't like it then don't follow the person on twitter, and in case you want to respond do so with wit and not in a crude vulgar way. These kind of disgusting posts/tweets are simply uncalled for.

wonder why such reactions come up during an ENG v SA test match.
Because many of these people who are frustrated in real life and can't vent out their anger take full advantage of anonymity and do what they couldn't do in front of a person. Another reason is that they don't care much about online presence. I mean I doubt that there would be many people who can abuse an old man on face. But online they don't really think about it or they can't feel it.

Bumble isn't less in "attracting" such ire. @BumbleCricket Swann has bowled 52 overs without a wicket now, shocking statistic that #ENGvsSA Expand Reply Retweet Favorite 3h David 'Bumble' Lloyd ‏@BumbleCricket @pandey_nakul how it goes sometimes . Take Harbajhan at Lords last year 0-152 Why should Bumble drag Harbhajan in this? :idunno:

KP tweeting in hindi! Kevin Pietersen ‏@kevinpp24 Aaj ke liye goodluck @DelhiDaredevils! Main match dekhunga aur apni team ko poora support karunga! Love KP x
Love KP the true unashamed unabashed mercenary.. :(( just love his shallowness..dahhh

Michael Vaughan ‏@VaughanCricket Å¡rmadhavan91: @VaughanCricket turn right...go to oval bus stand and bend over? Rather not... Sadly Hussain is the one who makes fun of us most.. He is not on the twitter.. Bumble is taken for a ride mostly.

Sadly Hussain is the one who makes fun of us most.. He is not on the twitter.. Bumble is taken for a ride mostly.
I saw Indian fans abusing the hell out of someone, his name was Nasser Hussain from UK after than donkey comment. :haha: and he was repeatedly replying to them that he is not the Cricketer.:hysterical: R Ashwin. ashwinravi99
Yes guys, I hear you. Unfortunately dint hear Gauti today. Will work on it. Promise. Now, where are the "running" jokes?
:pray:

I saw Indian fans abusing the hell out of someone, his name was Nasser Hussain from UK after than donkey comment. :haha: and he was repeatedly replying to them that he is not the Cricketer.:hysterical:
:hysterical: By the way has anyone tweeted Amla asking whether he's fasting :cantstop:

Tommy Johnson ‏@T_JohnsonCFC @harbhajan_singh Shove your turban up your **** you punk! Harbhajan Singh ‏@harbhajan_singh @T_JohnsonCFC is this how u parents thought u to talk ?
Why does bhajji bother to reply to such losers and make a fool of himself.

harbhajan_singh @T_JohnsonCFC if u hv balls come meet me and let's see if u can do what u are talking. Anyways may god gives u sense to talk bro.God bles T_JohnsonCFC @harbhajan_singh I'm a football hooligan, I'm Tommy Johnson and I have cleaned up bigger men than you! May God give me cocaine more like! :cantstop:

harbhajan_singh @T_JohnsonCFC if u hv balls come meet me and let's see if u can do what u are talking. Anyways may god gives u sense to talk bro.God bles T_JohnsonCFC @harbhajan_singh I'm a football hooligan, I'm Tommy Johnson and I have cleaned up bigger men than you! May God give me cocaine more like! :cantstop:
he made derogatory comments towards bhajji, he has been reported by many users to the police.T_JohnsonCFC wannabe hooligan:finger:
Tommy Johnson ‏@T_JohnsonCFC @harbhajan_singh Shove your turban up your **** you punk!

https://twitter.com/tiwarymanoj/status/238923067202609152/photo/1 Manoj tiwary wants an answer :cantstop: Can anyone tell me wich branded sunglass is sachin paa g wearin in dis pic ?? Correct answer vl get a surprise gift Manoj Tiwary ‏@tiwarymanoj Even i hav couple of them in my collections .. But generally v all wear oaklays ... Manoj Tiwary ‏@tiwarymanoj Well i knew no one wud b able 2 answer bcoz very few of them knows about dis brand .. Manoj Tiwary ‏@tiwarymanoj Can anyone tell me wich branded sunglass is sachin paa g wearin in dis pic ?? Correct answer vl get a surprise gift http://pic.twitter.com/jOx6TgMc View photo Reply Retweet Favorite 5h Manoj Tiwary ‏@tiwarymanoj Im gonna ask a question regardin branded sunglass... Lemme c how many gets d right answer !!!

https://twitter.com/tiwarymanoj/status/238923067202609152/photo/1 Manoj tiwary wants an answer :cantstop: Can anyone tell me wich branded sunglass is sachin paa g wearin in dis pic ?? Correct answer vl get a surprise gift Manoj Tiwary ‏@tiwarymanoj Even i hav couple of them in my collections .. But generally v all wear oaklays ... Manoj Tiwary ‏@tiwarymanoj Well i knew no one wud b able 2 answer bcoz very few of them knows about dis brand .. Manoj Tiwary ‏@tiwarymanoj Can anyone tell me wich branded sunglass is sachin paa g wearin in dis pic ?? Correct answer vl get a surprise gift http://pic.twitter.com/jOx6TgMc View photo Reply Retweet Favorite 5h Manoj Tiwary ‏@tiwarymanoj Im gonna ask a question regardin branded sunglass... Lemme c how many gets d right answer !!!
"Branded" sunglasses :hysterical::hysterical: