Siddhu's nonsensical phrases, proverbs. etc. etc.. IPL-4,IPL-5 edition

vvvslaxman

Siddhu brings a lot to the table in addition to match analysis. He brings style. He is witty ( at times) and good at both English and Hindi. How is he in the parliament? The same?
Oh Guru. I agree with you. In the parliament, you may see this- d7ODkQRAgYs :bhangra:

Siddhu brings a lot to the table in addition to match analysis. He brings style. He is witty ( at times) and good at both English and Hindi. How is he in the parliament? The same?
He has taken to Parliament like a fish to water. Walk in whenever you want, talk sweet nonsense all day, philosophical stuff that mean nothing in the end. He also gets to do what he likes the most- talk over the others, interrupt them with all the nonsense in the world. And of course, he gets attention from other jokers.

Oh Guru. I agree with you. In the parliament, you may see this- :bhangra:
Thanks for sharing this. I found Siddhu to be quite convincing in this argument. And he is a good orator too. Knows when to introduce intonations in his voice, when to stress on syllables etc. Doesn't sound feeka feeka like many of our other netas. About the content and substance of his other speeches I'm not too sure. But he has style even when talking nonsense. We have to give him that much. I'm a fan :heart:

Thanks for sharing this. I found Siddhu to be quite convincing in this argument. And he is a good orator too. Knows when to introduce intonations in his voice, when to stress on syllables etc. Doesn't sound feeka feeka like many of our other netas. About the content and substance of his other speeches I'm not too sure. But he has style even when talking nonsense. We have to give him that much. I'm a fan :heart:
The speaker is looking so shocked. :hehe: Siddhu is a legend. He knows what to talk, when to talk, how to talk. He can have an off-day but I don't really look at it as a fallacy in his intelligence. His siddhuisms are wonderful. And I'm really impressed with the guy. And glad to have a fan here who shares my views :heart:

Sidhu talks a few sensible things but all of them are hidden beneath a barrage of idioms, sher o shayari, sidhuisms, so people don't really take notice of the few sensible things he says. I for one, did not watch any pre match show in the WC simply because of this irritating guy and his Sdhuisms and his tendency to rudely interrupt when someone (like Ganguly or other experts) are making some sense.

The speaker is looking so shocked. :hehe: Siddhu is a legend. He knows what to talk, when to talk, how to talk. He can have an off-day but I don't really look at it as a fallacy in his intelligence. His siddhuisms are wonderful. And I'm really impressed with the guy. And glad to have a fan here who shares my views :heart:
I don't think so :cantstop:

Oh Guru. I agree with you. In the parliament, you may see this- d7ODkQRAgYs :bhangra:
Heard Siddhu for the first time in Parliament in this video. Awesome points and one of the best speeches in recent times. Whatever we say but his words are genuine and I like that fact. He sometimes even goes against his own party to tell the truth. He tells truth bluntly without caring anyone. Siddhu might not make sense always but he is a good person and it can be made out from his speeches. Awesome Parliament speech. Thanks for sharing. :hatsoff: