ICF Mumbai Meet

EnterTheVoid

Did you visit INdia recently?? lucky you Btw, after how long..
9 years since....
Long time Rajiv. About 7.5 years for me. When you're a student, you don't make enough money. When you work, they won't let you go for more than a month and that too, probably only during Christmas.

9 years since....
Long time Rajiv. About 7.5 years for me. When you're a student, you don't make enough money. When you work, they won't let you go for more than a month and that too, probably only during Christmas.
Interesting. About 7 to me too. Time flies though in States. 7 years went fast. But now I can feel, it;s beena very long time since I have seen my people and my country.

Everyone who have expressed an interest in coming, thanks. Hopefully, you all come. PK, university students make absolute jack. Asking them to pay $1000 dollars for a return trip and another $1000 for other expenses on top is no mean feat, especially when juggling full time study. I did various odd jobs when I was an undergrad but that money was absolute peanuts. Even if you have the money, not so easy to find the time, unless the only time you want to go is during the Christmas break.

Busaba' date='Woodside or Olive can be done.[/quote'] If u goto Olive, there is paanwala called Panna there, tell him Rajiv ( blue esteem wala ) says hi.. I thought u were in dilli ========= P.K My folks are here too.

9 years and 7.5 years ? :WTF: Why don't you guys visit more often :dontknow: ...ya to kanjoos ho ya phir criminal :hehe:
That puzzles me as well.. 7-8 years are too long without coming back to India if you really keen on coming back. Whenever I am outside India I kinda make it a point to visit back to home in 6-8 months. Once my company tried to stop me, I told them in clear terms -that it is not on and then they let me come. For students I can understand, yet 7-8 years frigging long time..:omg:

My family is here so the only thing I would go back is for friends, who are busy in their own lives with kids so never materialized. Also, u only get 2-3 weeks off here and if I want to go back, I would need atleast a month.