The ICF confessions thread.

glogirl

tried forging my dads signature on my marks card when i was in second standard , got caught .. got trashed for that ..but being me , tried that again when i was in seventh ...Dad dint let me inside the house that day . The things I have done , not all can be shared here :D

Been trying for 8 months now but I still like a good whiskey or an armagnac. I don't think I will be able to let go off certain things. Don't you like fine French wines?
I felt that way as well but it started having a terrible effect on me. Some of the stories are not to be repeated. :cantstop: I have a drink only when it's related to work (clients or celebrating something) these days. I love my wine but nothing beats some good old scotch!

Been trying for 8 months now but I still like a good whiskey or an armagnac. I don't think I will be able to let go off certain things. Don't you like fine French wines?
I tried & my drinking has actually gone up since then .. only good thing is , I never drink alone .

My college H.O.D had an affair with a lady lecturer, and we found out they stay in our classroom in the late evening. One day me and my friends caught them in cam having sex in my class room without their knowledge. Me and my four of my friends kept it as a secret and one day we showed the video to him and asked him to be nice with us and give full internal marks in practicals. He was so scared and almost cried and begged us not to make the video public, we agreed and we 5 of us got full marks in practicals and helped in our exams as well. We never made the video public as a promise and moved on. Its been 2 years since i finished my engineering, but i would never forget this exp in my life.

My college H.O.D had an affair with a lady lecturer, and we found out they stay in our classroom in the late evening. One day me and my friends caught them in cam having sex in my class room without their knowledge. Me and my four of my friends kept it as a secret and one day we showed the video to him and asked him to be nice with us and give full internal marks in practicals. He was so scared and almost cried and begged us not to make the video public, we agreed and we 4 of us got full marks in practicals and helped in our exams as well. We never made the video public as a promise and moved on. Its been 2 years since i finished my engineering, but i would never forget this exp in my life.
Lets see what we got here - Secret videotaping of an adult couple having sex, emotional blackmailing and using threats against teachers to boost your academic performance. That is not an internet confession, that is a trial deposition. :hysterical::hysterical: P.S; Btw, by not making the video public, you have shown that there is honor and morality, even amongst the most despicably hideous minds of the world. Humanity still exists!

I nicked cigs from my dad when I was young. :((
lol i used to do that from my grandpa.. i also have stole money from parents, grandparents and all... i used to sign my report cards myself when i got bad grades in highschool.. and i would use photophop to change grades to show my parents. i was in jail for 4 days and 3 nights in chicago. i got my girlfriend pregnant when i was in grade 11.. thankfully the baby was aborted, but she was sent back to india by her conservative parents. ( i did my schooling in china (international school tho)).....

lol i used to do that from my grandpa.. i also have stole money from parents, grandparents and all... i used to sign my report cards myself when i got bad grades in highschool.. and i would use photophop to change grades to show my parents. i was in jail for 4 days and 3 nights in chicago. i goy my girlfriend pregnant when i was in grade 11.. thankfully the baby was aborted, but she was sent back to india by her conservative parents. ( i did my schooling in china (international school tho)).....
What did you do to land up in jail? :omg: It's cool if you don't want to answer it.

lol i used to do that from my grandpa.. i also have stole money from parents, grandparents and all... i used to sign my report cards myself when i got bad grades in highschool.. and i would use photophop to change grades to show my parents. i was in jail for 4 days and 3 nights in chicago. i got my girlfriend pregnant when i was in grade 11.. thankfully the baby was aborted, but she was sent back to india by her conservative parents. ( i did my schooling in china (international school tho)).....
damn you're a bad.a.s.s. ...chicks must be all over you

Rahul Dravid would never do that if he were you :nono:

$$ Todi $$ Cost of Tuition: 500 Dad, I need money for Tuition: how much: 700 Rupees :yikes: I used to be a compulsive gambler, drink everyday ( atleast 6 pegs of whisky + beer ) and smoke a pack of Marlboro Lights ( American white filter ) had sex at 14
Rajiv- how have u managed to give that up??

Any tips?? How did you manage to do it
for me... keeping myself busy has made me take down my drinking habbit.. i still drink quiet alot.. but less than b4.... also i think regular workout helps.......... ( for ppl that need a peg or 2 to fall asleep)... also u gotta take a stand and go on with it.. tell yourself that an ocasional drink is fine.. but daily is just not good for ur health... i hav been a smoker since i was 15... and that is something i have been wanting to cutdown/quit for a long time... sadly i smoke even more now ... bout a pack a day... and maybe 2 packs when i am out and drinking... :(... frankly i still believe its all mental....