Sign in to follow this  
vishalvirsingh

Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

I Suppose Umesh bowled 144.7K fastest and Dinda touched 143K and possibly have been the best Indian till now. VK has not even touched 136K Sudhindra is 132K as fastest of his. Harshal patel looked good though was 133 as fastest. Gony was DISAPPointing and slow( under 131K) Bhubhanesh and PK were too slow and PK ws very Bad Harmeet is 120K bowler- I never thot he wud be so slow. Samuels bowled a 113K spin....oooh a spinner and pacer nearly at same pace.

Yep Except Umesh and Dinda otthers havE been ordinary but let's see they may perform. Will Shammi get a chance. Will Umesh play next delhi match. Best fast bowling has been by Morne though. Irgan bowling is crap but baTting Superb.

We are talking the truth- Nothiing to be embarassed about, actually we r feeling good about Umesh and Dinda and actually this may clarify that PK is rubbish. Zak will bounce back well soon..possibly he wasn't too fit now.

Dinda, Yadav, Nechim are okay. I'd give more chances to Bhuvaneshwar as an All-rounder, he was fairly accurate. Bowling around 132. Looked like a seam bowler unlike PK and Pathan who rely on new ball swing.

We are talking the truth- Nothiing to be embarassed about, actually we r feeling good about Umesh and Dinda and actually this may clarify that PK is rubbish. Zak will bounce back well soon..possibly he wasn't too fit now.
Zak was bowling fast from ball 1, his fastest was 141 and he numerous no of times was around 138 k. Gony took some time to warm and he is also coming out of injury. His 3rd over was good where he bowled 143.8, 141 and 138.5. Though Gony performed really badly Nechim was not looking good in his 1st match and was bit down. Umesh has already proved himself in international. And so far, it is evident that all the Kumars are trundlers, PK, VK , BK.

Zak was bowling fast from ball 1, his fastest was 141 and he numerous no of times was around 138 k. Gony took some time to warm and he is also coming out of injury. His 3rd over was good where he bowled 143.8, 141 and 138.5. Though Gony performed really badly Nechim was not looking good in his 1st match and was bit down. Umesh has already proved himself in international. And so far, it is evident that all the Kumars are trundlers, PK, VK , BK.
VK has the capability to bowl 138 to 141 K- his line n length at that pace will be great. Ysterday his fastest was 135.6 , correct me if I got it wrong. Good to know Zak was around 140

People were calling for Gony to be added in Indian squad, still think the same? :cantstop: He bowled utter crap, no thinking whatsover. Short ball after short ball and then full tosses.
Yes I am dissappoint with Gony

I Suppose Umesh bowled 144.7K fastest and Dinda touched 143K and possibly have been the best Indian till now. VK has not even touched 136K Sudhindra is 132K as fastest of his. Harshal patel looked good though was 133 as fastest. Gony was DISAPPointing and slow( under 131K) Bhubhanesh and PK were too slow and PK ws very Bad Harmeet is 120K bowler- I never thot he wud be so slow. Samuels bowled a 113K spin....oooh a spinner and pacer nearly at same pace.
Trivedi bowling at 109K- EMBRASSING

Amit singh bowling 129K though getting wickets but bowling like this will get wickets in T 20 only where batters just Slog Why is varun rahul shukla shammi and vrv not playing now
Amit Singh is good limited overs bowler. Though I am not backing him for a spot in the Indian team. But atleast he can defintely play for his franchise. This is what IPL is all about giving chances to domestic players. Though, He is not about pace at all. Varun Aaron is still injured, Rahul Shukla is a complete unknown commodity to be included ahead of all other seniors in the team like - Malinga, RP, Munaf, Nechim, Johnson, Clint Mckay, Franklin. So to make a place above all these seniors will be very difficult for Rahul. Shami Ahmed will play soon. VRV is not in any team as yet. His name is nowhere.

Yes I am dissappoint with Gony
Yar, I think you were also in favor of Gony few days ago. Now, that faith is gone only after 1 match, that too the first match of the tournament, when he is coming out of injury. Give him atleast 3-4 games before coming to a conclusion.

Trivedi bowling at 109K- EMBRASSING
But he has better stats than most of our other seamers in T20 domestic. Him and Amit singh are bowling better than Zaheer Khan in T20. Likes of Kallis suck at T20 bowling. T20 requires different skills, especially for bowlers.

Gony is still raw. But his bowling can develop only in FC cricket' date=' not in IPL. Last IPL season even Steyn was smashed all around the ground-doesn't mean he is crap.[/quote'] Raw? IIRC I heard the same thing 4 years back when he played in IPL for Chennai.

Yeah agree, Nehra bowling well and good pace. I always found it a joke he was omitted from our ODI team since wc considering the gutter level seamers we have been playing. Selectors dont want to choose him as they didnt offer him a contract and now dont want to go back due to embarassment.

Dinda is Impressive and even happy to see Nehra- he is a left arm fast bowler and it seems if Zak is unfit Nehra shud play 1 day internationals for sure. 3 overs 13 runs and most runs were scored of third over only n got 1 wicket.....well bowled.

Well, he has performed far worse than Vinay has, and he has played against weaker opposition. But there is no conspiracy against quick bowlers, as other members have been saying: Aaron, Yadav and Dinda have got plenty of opportunities.

Why is that worth banging your head for?
Because that will encourage other bowlers to become trundlers(we have a long history of that) and end up becoming useless in test and odi matches,especially abroad.Admit it these slow variations will work only in t20

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.