Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

Great yaaro. I am not following any other threads other than this one. Thanks for the regular updates. I have been missing few matches since it takes lot of time to reach to my house in this Delhi traffic.. Thank u so much for all the updates.

Had Dinda remained fit I am sure he might be fighting for the PURPLE CAP I feel he is between 138 to 145 and so surely as fast as. Awana and slightly slower than Varun. Varun bowls 3 between 137 to 141 and 3 between 142 to 147.6 Where as yadav is at the Next level 3 between 140 to 145 and 3 between 145 to 152 I am not considering purposefully bowled Slow balls

Had Dinda remained fit I am sure he might be fighting for the PURPLE CAP I feel he is between 138 to 145 and so surely as fast as. Awana and slightly slower than Varun. Varun bowls 3 between 137 to 141 and 3 between 142 to 147.6 Where as yadav is at the Next level 3 between 140 to 145 and 3 between 145 to 152 I am not considering purposefully bowled Slow balls
Yup...I feel sad for him also. He started IPL & was fit & rocking. Then he unfortunatly got injured too soon....& got rushed into making a comeback. If Dinda can get his fitness in order....he can be in contention for Indian team down the line....considering that currently besides Khan & Yadav...no other seamer is guaranteed. (Dont feel Vinay is anymore should be found anywhere near Indian colors also...but our jokers can surprise us)