India vs Pakistan - Never Ending Thread

TBH it was always on the cards with UGs obsession with pakistan and after the momentous achievement of Paki batting lineup avoiding the humiliation of getting bowled out for less than 100 in the 1st innings of the test :giggle:
Fixed.
My comparison was based on the "tailunt" level and not on the "X factor" or "beastines" of the players at hand :--D Even at the tailunt level Yusuf is hard done by the comparison since he never got the opportunity to flail his bat like a maniac in power-play overs in almost 300 odis, and Afridi can never have an innings like what Yusuf showed while chasing against NZ in 2010 or in odi series in SA.
oh please don't compare this wannabe yusuf to afridi let him score 1000 runs in odi than we willl talk. afridi has been swinging his bat blindly since 1997 yusuf is just another wannabe. Of Shahid Afridi it can safely be said that cricket never has and never will see another like him
@sabby2013, special request...please can you stop posting on this thread, they rather annoyingly irritating and ruining the slugfest that's going on. Thanks :icflove:
those posts were first in sri lanka thread..and i waso n topic tht we might lose to sri lanka if we played now sorry for ruining the fun :((
oh please don't compare this wannabe yusuf to afridi let him score 1000 runs in odi than we willl talk. afridi has been swinging his bat blindly since 1997 yusuf is just another wannabe. Of Shahid Afridi it can safely be said that cricket never has and never will see another like him
:roti: shahid_afridi_banned_for_biting_ball.jpg
:roti: shahid_afridi_banned_for_biting_ball.jpg
funny_owned_boy.jpg
If those 12 months include WC win and handing out @$$ whoopings to Pakis I am all for it :two_thumbs_up: Between i didn't see Pakis show much love to Test cricket before the last 12 months and suddenly it's the flavor of the month and "real" cricket. I wonder why :giggle:
No the last 12 months didn't include a World Cup win. Well, they might not have shown much love to test cricket before the last 12 months, but they still did better than anything India have done in the last 12 months. They actually won a test in England.
Infact' date=' we do. He bats at No.7 for India in ODI's. :csk: million dollar baby[/quote'] Come on man R. Jadeja averages 28 in ODI and this slogger averages 23 and yes 9 out of 10 times any body in this world will rely on Jadeja while chasing any score. May be Munna in batting is the closest one to whom we should compare Afidi with if batting is concerned.