Why Tendulkar must retire now

how on earth is India's next home test in oct 2014?? thats the 14/15 season' date=' what about next season, nobody is touring INDIA betweEn november 13 and march 14???[/quote'] In the 13/14 season we start with CLT20, then a 7 Match ODI series and a couple of T20s, then the SA tour in Mid Nov-Jan (3 tests, 7 ODis and 2 T20s likely to change to 4 tests), then after a 2 week break, off to NZ in Feb-Mar '14 for a full tour ( 3 tests, 5 ODIs and 1 T20).

Fecker just retire already. I can't see his average plummet anymore. He is a mere shadow of himself. End the agony for yourself and your fans and just hang up your boots. You are not going to make a comeback anymore. You have already slipped down from being the best modern day batsman. You are just one of a bunch now. RETIRE NOW mo-fo!!!

Fecker just retire already. I can't see his average plummet anymore. He is a mere shadow of himself. End the agony for yourself and your fans and just hang up your boots. You are not going to make a comeback anymore. You have already slipped down from being the best modern day batsman. You are just one of a bunch now. RETIRE NOW mo-fo!!!
Well, If his avg goes down any further, he has nobody but himself to blame.
Exactly! He does not even know what shame is anymore. This is getting more n' more ludicrous as time wears on. Sachin was allowed all this while to be the laughing stock that he is now, so he could help us "win" this series. The last time i checked he's still a burden in this batting lineup. And worse, our tail starts at no. 4. He does not deserve a farewell anymore. He has clearly overstayed his welcome and should be booted out. He normally does not do much in SAF - when we had a better chance of toppling South Africa he failed and to persist with him now based on some fantasy that he will weave some magic there is nonsense. I'd say drop him from the 2nd innings of this test and not let him bat.
Gavaskar scored one of his best knocks in his last innings on a spinning minefield. Will we see the same from Sachin? Hmm...Keep dreaming. The fecker will choke again and leave the game with less than 54 avg. What a shame!
Had an avg of 58.79 something during the England series. :facepalm: This is painful.