IPL Match Prediction Game - 2013

Sidhoni

I am thinking of a keeping a mega prize for the poster who is the overall winner(in terms of no. of wins). That money will be equal to the prize pool created by donations. So' date= please donate some money towards this.
good idea:nice: will donate soon.but award top 2 or 3

why?:((
Because its exactly like predicting the match winner. Texy told me they give it to captains for some smart tactics, so ofc the winning captain is going to get it always. And we already have predictions for match winner.

Because its exactly like predicting the match winner. Texy told me they give it to captains for some smart tactics' date=' so ofc the winning captain is going to get it always. And we already have predictions for match winner.[/quote'] OK.But I'm not sure thats how it works.lets see who gets today

1) Team that wins the match - Sunrisers 2) Man of the match - Sangakarra 3) Top scorer (If runs are equal for two players, S/R is the tiebreaker.- Sangakara 4) Best bowling performance (If wickets are equal, then economy rate is the tie breaker. If that is equal as well, then its number of dots) - Steyn 5) Player who hits the most sixes - Yuvi :bb:

1) Team that wins the match - Sunrisers 2) Man of the match - Sangakarra 3) Top scorer (If runs are equal for two players, S/R is the tiebreaker.- Sangakara 4) Best bowling performance (If wickets are equal, then economy rate is the tie breaker. If that is equal as well, then its number of dots) - Steyn 5) Player who hits the most sixes - Yuvi :bb:
:two_thumbs_up: