If Pak wins the final

Gambit

Ok, before this tournament started, I was like, yeah, it's only 20/20. I enjoyed it a lot when we beat the Paks, but still had it in my mind that it was only 20/20. When we lost to NZ, I didn't take it that bad, however, the games against England, South Africa, and Australia have made me start taking this a bit more seriously. Even if I still thought that 20/20 was just a joke, the fact that we're playing Pakistan would still be important. If it was the 'street cricket 5 overs with a tennis ball' final, I'd still hate losing to them... I remember when the under 19s lost to them in their WC final, had it been any other day, I would have been a lot more gutted, but as it was on a day that our seniors finished an ODI series in Pakistan as 4-1 winners, it was ok...

Ok, before this tournament started, I was like, yeah, it's only 20/20. I enjoyed it a lot when we beat the Paks, but still had it in my mind that it was only 20/20. When we lost to NZ, I didn't take it that bad, however, the games against England, South Africa, and Australia have made me start taking this a bit more seriously. Even if I still thought that 20/20 was just a joke, the fact that we're playing Pakistan would still be important. If it was the 'street cricket 5 overs with a tennis ball' final, I'd still hate losing to them... I remember when the under 19s lost to them in their WC final, had it been any other day, I would have been a lot more gutted, but as it was on a day that our seniors finished an ODI series in Pakistan as 4-1 winners, it was ok...
ditto

I think Indians are taking this slightly are more matured about it. Pakistan fanatics really go ballistic in their forums. They start prayer threads, good will threads.. what not. They are absolutely going to die if India beats Pakistan. That must desperate. India is under lesser pressure here as no one expected them to win.