Ashes again next year WTF

Didn't they have two back to back Ashes last year and now they are playing again next year. So when is England going to play other countries like Pakistan and WI this is just ridiculous. so it has become just three countries playing with each other .

No more FTP ... big three can keep playing with themselves as much as they want ... this is what India and Srini wanted.
take your your hatred hat off and stop being a moron for sec, Ashes has nothing to do with BCCI, before the big three Era they had back to back Ashes last year. I did not see any outcry then.

Yeah the Ashes were supposed to be this year but due to the Cricket World Cup in AUS/NZ, they moved it (The Ashes) a year earlier which means with all the prep it would have been tough. However England are coming to Australia for ODIs along with India who are staying for the tests. This is also the fact that Australia will be going to UAE in October which meant that normally you could have the Ashes but with the World Cup and all the prep that was added it would not have worked. 2015 will be back to normal followed by 2016/17 in Australia

Ashes is the most lucrative series for ECB and CA as the cricket fans in those two countries follow it more than anything else. I do enjoy watching Ashes whenever time permits. I have seen some memorable innings and devastating spells in that series.
Valuable input SD. :two_thumbs_up: