India have complained to ICC on an incident involving Jadeja and Anderson in the 1st Test

It was even shown on tv. Anderson was sledding Jadeja when they were walking back to the pavilion. Dhoni was also there. If it was anything racist or abusive, they have to take action against that douche Anderson. A little bit of banter on the field is fine but no point in continuing that when they are walking back to the pavilion or after play.

It was even shown on tv. Anderson was sledding Jadeja when they were walking back to the pavilion. Dhoni was also there. If it was anything racist or abusive' date=' they have to take action against that douche Anderson. [b']A little bit of banter on the field is fine but no point in continuing that when they are walking back to the pavilion or after play.
Kohli did that to the Aussies too, while they were walking back to the stand. Would love to see if there is a footage of this.
By negotiations i meant some under the table deals. Maybe srini mama can ask for having his photo on the pound or the kohinoor diamond or him getting the throne of England :bandit:
What about something more precious? An overseas win for his adopted son?
Only because Warner was sledging all the time during the whole series.
But he still did sledge them. I don't have a problem with that but if what happened to Jadeja was true, the cockhead should face the consequences. Indians should go hard at them on the field now. It's pretty easy to feck with these pommies, mentally.
But he still did sledge them. I don't have a problem with that but if what happened to Jadeja was true' date=' the cockhead should face the consequences. Indians should go hard at them on the field now. It's pretty easy to feck with these pommies, mentally.[/quote'] Sadly we lack a mitchell johnson :((
I remember seeing that part.. But nothing out of the ordinary looked to have happened. But i know Anderson is an ass . That is why Clarke had a full go at him. India needs some real quick to break this guy's arm again.
Apart from Ishant, none of our pacers sledge. :giggle: Aaron might. Bhuvi is like a nice 6 grade topper who doesn't pay any heed to these kind of stuff. :giggle: