Mems in Saris

coffee_rules

Anna Kournikova looks the best. I think Western females dont really look great in sari. They somehow choose just the wrong colour, with their skin tone they should probably go for deeper shades. In the same vein let it also be said that Western ladies look pretty good in salwar sameej or lehenga choli.

With first look I red it MEN IN SARIS' and duely ignored this topic...:hysterical:...then realized Sala GKD didn't start this thread then lets at least see what it is... nothing great...
What? You didnt like this? 19slide3.jpg She reminded me of my dhoban(washerwroman). Seems like she would bend forward anytime now, tie the saree behind her back, through her legs, and start smacking the dirty clothes on the washerman's rock at the ghat!

What? You didnt like this? 19slide3.jpg She reminded me of my dhoban(washerwroman). Seems like she would bend forward anytime now, tie the saree behind her back, through her legs, and start smacking the dirty clothes on the washerman's rock at the ghat!
Ha ha...that's quite descriptive.....:haha::hysterical: You remember kaam-waali too?

Alyssa Milano is absolutely gorgeous but she doesn't look so great in that saari. Why, Alyssa, why ?!?!? :confused_smile: Saaris are crap anyway. My perception of saaris has been completely ruined after all those years in school when i would watch one fat teacher after another come and go from our class room - their love handles would be hanging out and they had beer-guts that could put an English hooligan to shame. Fat women should be banned from wearing saaris.

Alyssa Milano is absolutely gorgeous but she doesn't look so great in that saari. Why, Alyssa, why ?!?!? :confused_smile: Saaris are crap anyway. My perception of saaris has been completely ruined after all those years in school when i would watch one fat teacher after another come and go from our class room - their love handles would be hanging out and they had beer-guts that could put an English hooligan to shame. Fat women should be banned from wearing saaris.
You must have gone blind to make such a statement (courtesy your teachers :P)

Madonna- Looks like a circus performer Liz Hurley- Looks like she is Pregnant Kournikova - Looks like she is too embarrassed wearing the sari Alyssa Milano - Looks like her tailor started out stitching a Sari , ran short of cloth and decided to do something else. Tanya Zaetta - Looks like she was given just 2 mins to put that on. Hilary Clinton - Looks like as if he face was photo-shopped on someone else' body Hellen Mirren - Looks like one of those retired Hindi professors who live in a posh part of Delhi

Fat women should be banned full stop!

Guest dada_rocks
yaar they don't have figure qnd curves to look good saaris. thoda Ghee..cheeni khayengi tab figure bani nu..saari wala.. tani..gadrail bodiya chahi saari khatir,,:D
:hysterical: